ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Kaduna Polytechnic registration procedure for freshers (ND and HND) for the 2018/2019 academic session has been announced.
Following the released of the Kaduna Poly Admission List, the school management has released the registration procedure for both newly admitted National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) candidates for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Kadpoly Registration Procedure
Kaduna Polytechnic ND and HND Regular Registration for 2018/19 academic session has been slated to commence on Monday, 7th January and ends on Sunday, 20th January, 2019.
All the newly admitted students are expected to pay their school fees in FULL and complete their registration before the date specified above. Candidates will be charged a penalty fee of Five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only during late registration.
A period of two (2) weeks is given for late registration which commences immediately after the expiration of the registration period (i.e. January 20th 2019).
No candidate shall be registered thereafter. Fee schedule can be downloaded from the website.
At the time of registration, you MUST produce the following documents, failure of which your place will be offered to another candidate on the list:
- this letter of offer of admission and the original of all certificate(s) of examination(s) passed five years ago and beyond or originals of official statement(s) of result for examination(s) passed in the last four years,
- the original and photocopy of your Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age,
- evidence of payment of Acceptance and Registration Fees,
- a Medical Certificate of fitness from Shehu Mohammed Kangiwa Medical Centre, Kaduna Polytechnic,
- Furthermore students are to pay N1,000= for medical examination at our Medical Centre and this is to be paid into TSA Account No: 3000091596 (NUBAN) in any bank,
- Students are to pay N1,500, Entrepreneurship Fee in favour of PolyTek account. The payment should be made at Kadpoly Microfinance Bank,
- six recent passport photographs,
- a letter of attestation from either of your parents or guardian that you will be of good behavior and a Law-abiding student throughout your stay in the Polytechnic.
Candidates with certificates (HND, ND etc) other than those obtained from Kaduna Polytechnic, are required to request the Institutions they attended, to send their transcripts directly to the Registrar, Kaduna Polytechnic before the closure of registration period.
Recommended: 10 Most South After Universities in Nigeria