Kaduna Polytechnic , KADPOLY POST UTME Form for (NCE, ND and Degree programmes), 2019/2020 academic session has commenced. See the admission requirements, screening dates, cut-off mark, eligibility and how to apply below.
WE are using this medium to inform the members of the public and most especially all candidates who applied for National Diploma (ND), NCE and B.Ed (Tech)/B.Sc Programmes in the 2019 JAMB UTME and chose Kaduna Polytechnic as FIRST CHOICE with the following UTME scores, are hereby requested to pay and register for the 2019/2020 POST UTME screening exercise.
Candidates should take note that Registration for Kaduna Polytechnic Post UTME Screening exercise starts on Wednesday 4th July, 2019.
Candidates who applied for admission are advised to upload their SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results to JAMB CAPS Portal, at any nearest JAMB accredited CBT Centre. Failure to do so would deny candidates admission.
- Such candidates must have indicated Kaduna Polytechnic as their First Choice Institution
- The Post UTME Screening is for Candidates that had the following scores in the 2019 (UTME)
- 120 and above for ND Programmes
- 100 and above for NCE Programmes
- 180 and above for B.Ed (Tech) programmes in affiliation with Federal University of Technology, Minna, FUTMINNA.
- 180 and above for BSc in the following programmes in affiliation with Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria:
- Architecture, Building, Urban & Regional Planning, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates that indicated interests in Kaduna Poly as their 2nd Choice and 3rd Choice are advised to change to First Choice. (Apply for change of institution Here and chose KADPOLY as your first choice).
Note: Only Candidates that participated in the KADPOLY Post-UTME Screening exercise will be considered for admission into the College.
How to Apply for Kaduna Poly Post UTME Screening
Applicants are to pay Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the Post UTME screening.
Click Here for Guideline on how to make payment online.
KADPOLY Post UTME Form Closing Date
Kaduna Polytechnic Post UTME Application Form sales and submission will end on; (No closing date has been specified yet).
Help Lines: – 08180599505
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.