The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB has published the list of CBT centres that have been suspended for 2021 UTME, please find the full details below.
The board has published the list of JAMB CBT centres that has been blacklisted from participating in the 2019 UTME registration or offer any form of JAMB services to UTME candidates all through the 2021/2022 academic session.
Therefore, candidates are advised to ensure they do not use these blacklisted JAMB CBT centres to process their registration or any JAMB-related service as it will not be recognized by the board (JAMB).
List of JAMB Suspended CBT centres
1. AKWA-IBOM STATE
- Mardakem Company Ltd., Methodist Boys High School, College Road, beside Maritime
2. ANAMBRA STATE
- Bintels Global Services LTD. (Centre for Computer Education), Fr. Joseph Memorial High Sch. Aguleri, Anambra State
- Noble & Shuaib ICT Ltd, Girls Secondary School, Alor, Anambra State
3. BENUE STATE
- Global ICT Connect Ltd, Km 5, Gboko Rd, Opp College of Health Sciences, Benue State University, Makurdi
4. EDO STATE
- EDO DA Civic Centre, 79 Airport Road by Benoni Junction, Benin City, Edo State
- EDO University Of Benin International ICT Centre, Iyayi Computer Building, Benin City, Edo State
5. EKITI STATE
- College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Along Igbara Odo Road, Ikere-Ekiti
6. ONDO STATE
- Medes ICT Centre, Govt. Technical College, Idepe, Okitipupa, Ondo State
7. OYO STATE
- Divine Success All CBT Centre, Km1, Along Iseyin-Ibadan Express Way Iseyin, Oyo State
8. PLATEAU STATE
- Riyom ICT Centre, former Riyom Local Govt Secretariat, Riyom, Plateau State
You can also view the affected CBT centres from the attached .pdf document below
See also: JAMB 2021 Registration is still on.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.