The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Regularization Procedure for Direct Entry, NYSC registration and candidates with NO JAMB Registration Number.
Th JAMB late application (formerly known as regularization) gives opportunities to students that are in higher tertiary institution but has no Jamb registration number.
Jamb admission regularization (late application) fee is Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00 only). See how to apply below.
JAMB Admission Regularization/Late Application Guideline
- Create a new profile @ http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ValidateeMail, if you are a new user. However, if you have an account already, you will need to log-in with your details here
- After successful creation of your profile, login with your email/password and select “Late (Retroactive) Application” from the available services. (this is available on the side-bar of the page)
- Click on “Late Application” and a Transaction ID will be generated.
- On the confirmation page, you are advised to confirm the details. *Please note that the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. will be very useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to the email address you registered with.
- Click on the “Continue” button if you wish to pay with your Debit/Credit Card. If you want to pay using; ATM, Bank or Quickteller, you are to note the Transaction ID as it will be required.
- If you opt for Card payment, on the InterSwitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- Your payment status will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” And an SMS and email containing your unique Transaction ID and payment status will be sent to you after completing payment. Click on the Continue button.
- After payment, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the required details, the application form will be displayed for you to fill online *Please ensure you will fill-in the mandatory fields*.
- Confirm your details and click the “Submit” button to complete your application, after submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for you to print out.
- The form is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
- Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state/zonal office.
- Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when it is done.
- JAMB board will process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
Interested students should follow the procedure below to enable them in ascertaining their admission status as well as to comply with the statement that may appear against their name;
- Go to the official portal of JAMB @ www.jamb.gov.ng
- Click on “Students” from the header/menu.
- Click on “check matriculation list”
- Select the year in which you wrote your Jamb examination in the first box
- Enter your Jamb registration number in the second box
- Click on the button: fetch my details
Your admission status will display either of the following;
- Congratulations you have been matriculated
- You are not on the matriculation list
- Print result slip
- You were not offered admission etc.
Recent entry: FUKashere Approved Academic Calendar