2019’s JAMB UTME Registration Mistakes and How To correct Them

Gain admission into 200Level through IJMB A/Level program. 2019/20 forms now on sale. Call 08065101775

A lot of Candidates made one mistake or another while filling their Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, Jamb Registration Form, and after the results is released, they found out the mistakes and getting it fixed might look like a dead end… but Jamb correction of data has been made possible by Jamb. Although there is a price for it. The Price for Jamb Correction is N2,500.00 (Two thousand five hundred naira) only.

But thanks to Nigeriaschool.com.ng Team who are always eager to help anywhere possible!

Some of the mistakes Candidates makes whiling filling their JAMB Form includes;
– Mistake in Birth date
– Mistake in Age
– Mistake in Name(s)
– Mistake in – (Put here whatever the mistake it is you want to correct)


You can perform correction for the following data group (Kindly make Payment (on your JAMB Profile) and visit the nearest JAMB CBT Centre for correction.)

  • Names Correction (can only be done once)
  • Passport Photograph Correction (can only be done once)
  • Gender Correction (can only be done once)
  • UTME Subjects Correction (can only be done once)
  • State/LGA Correction (Correction can only be done once)
  • Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once)
  • Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Correction can only be done twice with separate payments)

The good news is that, it can be corrected!

Update: JAMB Correction of Names can now be done after registration.

JAMB correction of data

Update: You can Now rectify any Mistake you made during JAMB registration without going to their Zonal Office! Everything can be done online – We advice all those who are preparing for 2019 Jamb Registration to take precaution while filling the form.

Jamb Correction Data

Go to http://jamb.org.ng/correction.htm Chose the Data you want to correct, when you click on proceed, you will be redirect to this page (Below);

jamb correction of data

We have been helping Jamb Candidates via email and one of the candidate actually wrote back to us. We are posting it as is;

From Omene Solomon.

I wrote some time ago telling you of the unintentional date of birth mistake made during my jamb registration.

So you (nigeriaschool.com.ng) asked me to go to any Zonal jamb office and tell you how it goes.

I went and they told me to write a letter with the contents of what happened, they told me to attach my date of birth certificate and also my Jamb slip.

And I was asked to pay the sum of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira, (N3500.00) only.

They assured me that they will send somebody who is going to their head quarters in Abuja to make the correction and that with time it will be changed, I just want to let you know that it has been changed!
Thanks for the help.. God bless.

And this is how to change the mistakes in your Jamb Registration.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

So far, the only mistakes I have seen in JAMB is that of age and names.

Related: Check Jamb Result Here | How to change your Names after Registration
Please click on the twitter and Facebook Like button to share this news with your friends.


  • I made a mistake or let me say where i went to register my jamb registration process, they made that mistake though; it was unintentional. Instead of him filling mathematics for me, he filled chemistry for me without me being science student but the funniest part of it was that i also did not in any way detect the mistake before he sent it that day.
    Please, what can do about this
    above is my email.

  • hey !please i think i filled b2 instead of b3 for english language during my jamb registration and fear it might affect my admission,how can i
    change this?..reply asap..thanks

      • please I made a mistake in my jamb gmail account… instead of using the right gmail in opening my profile and registration, I used a gmail that looks alike a little bit… can I change it in jamb zonal office???

  • Pls is it posible to change my state of origin frm my dads own to my mums own,and some people said its not composry to change it again dat during registration i wil go and collect my mums LGA.and state,hope it wil nt affect me? thanks.

  • goodday
    my name s bello ganiyu adeola, there was a mistake in my jamb registration on my state of origin, instead of ogun state the person filled lagos state. pls how can i fixed this issue.

  • goodday sir. i filled all my jamb details correctly i put my result on awaiting and the o level waec subject i filled on my jamb i can’t remember some and i want to take my waec now i don’t know if the o level subject and my waec subject didn’t not match if it will lead to problem.how can i check my o level subject

    • I wonder why you didn’t write down the subjects you filled. By the way, you should be more concern about the subject combination for your chosen course and not the ones you filled in Jamb.

  • I Registered for jamb when I was filling the form I made a mistake in my LGA n the choices of universites n course pls what should I do..?

  • i made a mistake while filling my form I made mistakes in my LGA,choices of universities n course,…and even the subjects…..pls help me what should i do?

  • Hello admin. Am taiye, I register one university not knowing am supposed to register two universities pls how can I register the 2nd choice univ?

  • I mistakenly registered one university not knowing am supposed to register two. Am planing to go add the 2nd choice univ. Pls how am I going to do it?

  • Pls….this sounds crazy. …but I recently discovered that the date of birth in my jamb result is not correct after being admitted. Pls can I rectify this error? Or is there any other alternatives.

  • Am meek 4rm Enugu state bt i live in lagos….am 2016 JAMB candidate….i av found my solution, cux my pro. Z dat i do nt read hard nd datz a crummy, Even in my WAEC is narrow escape pass ,,,in this jamb, i must read hard nd score 300 or above and i pray 4 fortunate also bt datx my intention 2 score higher….i want to challenge myself cux i had never in read hard b4 …my brain must come back…..i wi probably 2 interact u on fb, plz add me wit “MEEK PROSPER” jamb iz my P.Pic bt my images r dere

  • Pls my brother registered For jamb but letter. Gain admission To a politechnic and now want me to be registered instead in his space,I need your help pls way can I do

  • I want to change my jamb registration name because all of my document bear my surname and my native, but i include my middle in jamb registration

  • good day. admin. I made a mistake in my name in jamb .it was miss spelt
    .instead of adewale oyewumi.it was written as adewale oyewomi.but DAT was last year and have been.giving admission cause I did an affidavit. am now in school with a wrong name .can I still change it .may b going to jamb zone.please I need urgent answer.please..

  • My name is Arinze Nweze,I made a mistake in my Jamd registration.they writ Afikpo south instead of Ezza South both in Ebonyi State.

  • I made a mistake in My Jamb Reg…they wrote Afikpo Local govt instead of Ezza South but where both In Ebonyi State.

  • pls sir i wrote nnoron on my jamb slip bt the regirster wirte nnaorom and my native name dere onyekachi why he worte onyekaihi what will i do sir

      • I want to have the correction of names and I’ve done all the necessary things but still there had not been any changes please what do I do……and also it has been up to 3weeks do u think it will still take more than a week

  • I also has same problem of misspelt in my name, during online registration the cyber Cafe did my cannot write my name as it was written their form. instead written Denti Musa A. the write Dengi Musa A. and date of was not as given to them.

  • Plz ah forget to input my last registration number if available (2015)to make my admission faster…. Is there something ah can dO

  • I made a mistake in my name, my name is Aniakor Kingsley but what I sow was Aniakor Kinsgley what should I do???

  • Pls i made a mistake in my name it is supposed to b GEORGE.. Bt d person dat registered me spelt GEROGE.. wat can i do

  • i made a mistake in my name wich i just noticed and i went to jamb office to complain wich they asked me to bring 3000# wich i did and they said they call buh i havent see their call til now.please wot can ido

    • Please don’t wait for them to call. Go back and ask them if they have process it. They have a lot on their hands and might have forgotten about yours.

    • Please go to Jamb office and they will do that for you at the cost of N3,000.
      But I don’t see why you want to put that in. You can check your jamb score online if that is the reason.

    • No, but you are going to access all your jamb info. from the Jamb portal.
      However, you can rectify it by going to jamb office nearest to you, the fee is N3,000. They will update your details with correct information.

  • I registered for this 2016 jamb examination on my slip the name there should be Akintelure Omoyemi Lydia but what I found there was akintelure Lydia which suppose not to be so…pls sir/ma assist me to change it my jamb reg is 66503896EG and my phone number is 07067979**** God bless you as u help me.

  • I made a mistake in my jamb instead of writin Samuel de wrote Samaila for me how can i correct this pls tel me

  • Pls sir help my sister’s jamb 2015 result is not having her passport but that of a man pls what do l do.

  • Hy am samuel pls during my registration d cyber cafe made graphcal mistake in my name instead of writting b dm wrote d and i wanna Change it so i went to jamb offiCe b4 we started jamb and i was told to pay #5000 for it and so dm tak say i shuld write my eXam finish and CUME BK BUT PLS NAU DAT THE HOUSE OF SENATE DN TAK SAY CHANGE OF ANYTIN NA FREE PLS HOW ARE WE GONNA BE SURE DOSE JAMB OFFICials wont Charge us, abeg oo

    • Unless the House of Senate enforce it, and give access to individuals to report those who fault the new law. There is no way it will be free.
      Welcome to Nigeria.

  • Good pm pls an error was made when putting in my jamb Subject. The guy that registered me put in Maths English Government and Home economics instead of Economics I have seat for the exam and my result is out. pls can I still change the subject? pls reply me

    • To be honest, I don’t know if this one can be changed. But you can visit any Jamb zonal office to find out. I hope you will share the outcome with us. It will help others in your situation.


  • I seated for the Exam cause an issue came up that i have to travel. i came back a day to my Exam only for me to see the Mistake he has done there so u have tried all my best in Changing it but it proving not possible . pls before I go to Jamb office. Can they still Change it for me after i have seen my jamb result.

  • pls help ooooo. Can I still change the Subject that I pick and do in jamb after i have seen my result.

  • Pls I made a mistake with the speling of my name instead of oluwatobiloba it was oluwatobiloba that was filled. Pls can this affect my admission into any school of my choice because I want to purchase a change of instution form because I scored 180 and I want to minimise expenses.

  • please the man who register my jamb wrote the wrong names on my jamb registration so i can i change it please
    i saw my result and i discovered the names was different from my waec names i so can i change it from the wrong names(agbaraojo lukuman adewunmi) to the correct names (adewale lukumon abidemi

  • the cyberman made mistake in my names during registration on jamb please can i change it from agbaraojo lukuman adewunmi to adewale lukumon abidemi. my registration no:6559657B*

  • I did jamb regularisation but my surname was not properly spell. the last letter in my surname was omitted plz hw will I correct it

  • I went to do change of institution,,,, i chose unilorin before and was changed to unibadan by mistake but i want to change it back to unilorin,,, please is it possible in the jamb office

    • I wanted to change the second choice university in my jamb slip but the cafe operator change all the institutions and change unilorin to unibadan. Please can i change it back from unibadan to unilorin

  • I applied for kwasu post jamb and when the result comes out i discovered that i mistakingly registered with a wrong jamb registration number.please sir how can i correct this mistake of mine.please i need an urgent answer thank you.

  • pls how can i fill my waec result in my jamb?bcos it was a late entry i bought n not d state i reside dats y i couldnt fill it den

  • I am in my finals and I just realized that on my jamb admission letter, the school recognized by jamb is not the school I gained admission in and currently attending..rather its a private school i applies for when my admission was being delayed..how do I fix it?

  • pls sir I made a mistake in my last name in jamb, instead of ukamaka they wrote amaka. can it still be corrected by this time and how long those it take.

  • plss…..i made a mistake when writing my course nd degree type plss how can i correct it…can i cancel it??

  • My friend that helped me fill my jamb made a mistake in my date of birth, i discovered it this year Please want can i do. Cos I went to jamb office and I paid some amount and they gave me a former to fill which I did that and took it to my school but my school did not recommended it pls help me to rectify it for me pls be for I graduate.

  • hello, I made a mistake when filling my jamb latr regularization instead of putting current name of rector of my institution I mistakingly put the immediate rector’s name. how can it be change.

  • Pls I made a mistake in my jamb registration form instead of my middle name I put my surname there so my surname is both in the surname and muddle name how much will I need to correct it

  • sir… I paid for late jamb regularisation since January 19 up till now I ve not received email .what can I do

  • plz the register make a mistake n register me Wit another person pin n surname n I even did thumb printing on the other person registration pin….
    n they haven’t used my own pin yet..
    plz can that mistake be rectified? n how?

    • Hello Hyacinth,
      If you have not done anything with the profile yet, you can create another account. And this time, please ensure your account is working before processing.

  • Pls sir i made a mistake in the waec grade i uploaded during the registration
    Pls can it still be corrected and how?

  • They did mistake during my registation,in my subject combination instead of chemistry they choose mathematics.pls what can i do

  • just checked my jamb slip for reprinting and there is no passport on it what should now and my exams is on 15 may

  • i just checked my jamb slip for reprinting and there is no passport on it what should i do now and my exams is on the 15 of this month

    • You will have to correct them. Please see if you can do it online on Jamb portal or visit Jamb zonal office nearest to you after the examination. It usually cost between #2500 to #3500.

  • please I made d mistake in arranging my name,date of birth, gender and institution and I was told to pay #3500. please can all this be changed at once or I will pay #3500 for each mistake.

  • Please can a different date of birth in your WAEC result and JAMB affect your admission??. i mistakenly filled 2000 in Jamb and 1999 in WAEC but the names are the same. Pls help..

  • Der was a mistake in my jamb instead of oluwatosin ..they wrote olutosin..can i still change it wen am tru wit my jamb?plz

  • pls I make a mistake I filled economics and commerce but someone told me DAT d r dsame and my exam is on 17 wedsday pls can i still change it before d exam

  • pls help me ooo I never knew d two subject are the same and d person that told me this said that he was once d vitim last year that no school gave him admission pls can i still change it before or after d exam

  • pls i have wrote my JAMB exam, and later find out that d midle name i use for waec is diffrent whit the one i use on JAMB(AFODA NOAH ADEBAYO for WAEC and AFODA BOLUWATIFE ADEBAYO for JAMB). pleas can this cause any problem for me and if yes is it not late?

  • thank you sir, pleas can correct the name by my self on my phone after the result is out or go to caffey of in JAMB office?

  • pls during d processing of my jamb a mistake was made( in my name) so i wil like to know d date i will be able to change it and i will also like to know if changes of institution can be done and when is d date. i need reply nw pls

  • In my second choice institution am supposed to put Nursing /Nursing Science , but the lady mistakely put nursery and primary education. could it be change

  • pls sir I change my institution when I was correcting my data and now that the result is out but I didn’t meet up with the course and school cutoff mark so I want to ask if I can change it again if the form for the change of institution is out. thanks

  • pls sir can i steal change my course from agricultural bioresources to waft because i have written the exam

  • Hello, pls I made a payment for change of institution and the money has been deducted from my account but I cant complete the process…pls what next?

    • There will be my friend. It is better you change it to the correct one. If the mistake is in NECO. Please go to neco zonal office and get it changed.

  • Please I made a mistake In mine name for jamb registration mine waec surname and mine jamb surname is different and mine result is out please can I still b able to correct it.

  • pls sir a mistake was done in my day of date of birth. Instead of 24th May 1997, they wrote 23rd May 1997 and i hav written jamb and i made it. What do i do about dis error.

    • It is simple Promise. Log on to your Jamb profile and apply for data correction. You will have to pay Jamb N2500 to effect this change.
      Let me know if you have any more questions.

  • Sir pls help me. What can i do concerning this error, Instead of 24th of May, 1997 as my date of birth, Jamb made a mistake and wrote 23rd of May 1997. I didn’t knw it was a problem until i begin to read people’s comment about their error during jamb registeration. Pls sir what wil i do nw cos i hav written jamb and i made 249 by God’s grace.

      • thanks Sir, i have gone to jamb office and i was told to go to bank and make deposit of 2500 into jamb portal and then 700 for processing making it a sum of 3200. But Sir can i go to any bank and make that payment.

          • good morning sir
            please sir i made a change of institution to University of Ibadan on Monday and submitted the necessary details to JAMB office that same Monday…
            so I’ve been unable to login on UI portal to make application for the screening as a D.E student of which the application closes today…it kept saying login failed incorrect credentials
            please sir what do i do….

  • Please the lady filling my form made a mistake in my local government instead of owan-west she filled in owan-east. Is it going to affect me?

  • Hello sir I made a mistake in my date of birth and I have already taken my JAMB exam can I still correct it

  • sir i made mistake while registering for jamb instead of Nwode obinna Emmanuel.she wrote Nwo?e obinna emmanuel….and i have received my result…can correct it?how long will d correction take?am scared a bit that it might affect…..what do i do?

  • Hello,

    I already paid using Mastercard on my portal but I am unable to change my name because 2017 UTME has not shown on the drop-down. What do I do please?

  • Good evening, I wrote 2917 UTME, I tried changing my name, I already paid and whenever I tried to change my name it keeps asking for my exam year; please sir I how do I go about it?

    • I don’t know why a lot of candidates are finding it difficult to complete the process.
      If you want to, you can grant us access to your Jamb profile and tell us what you want to do. We will try to do it from our end here.

  • Good evening sir, please is it possible I change my o’level results details I used for registration. I combined result earlier, want to use a single result now.

  • There was a mistake in my name positioning-the middle name as the first name and vice vesa; will it affect me from gaining admission?

  • pls can I change my waec from two sitting to one sitting in jamb coz I made day mistake during my jamb registration?

  • sir pls can i change d o level result i am using for jamb pls i rilly nid dis i scored 227 in jamb and i d lyk to change it to awaiting gce

  • pls sir I made a mistake during registeration I mistakenly put Lagos as my state of origin instead of ondo can i still change it now at jamb office to ondo back pls I need ur reply thanks

  • I went to change my date of birth at a cafe through remitta and up till now my date of birth has not been changed. Pls sir what can I do about it.

  • I went to change my date of birth at a cafe through remitta and up till now my date of birth has not been changed.

  • Pls sir I nid an urgent reply…I’ve corrected my LGA nd I’ve submitted d form in Ibadan so pls wen will the correction be made…

  • pls I did change of course and institution… de secomd day I was given admission into kwasu…. de question is…. will it affect my admission…… 2….. can I change it back to de course I apply for in kwasu screening which is biochemistry… I chnged it to chemistry recently… pls I ned an answer

  • Pls I did d change of skul and state since 2 wks ago…but I visited cafe d change has not yet been effected….and I went to dia ofice dey said d person meant to sign d indemnity form travelled…..delsu screening comes up on d 14th of august and we are asked to kum with our original jamb result which wil contain all dat.. since d change hasnt been effected uptil nw aw du I go abt it????????

  • Hello, how can i cancel an application? for instance, if i apply for a change of lets say name and i dont want to change it again. What do I do to cancel the application?

  • ive paid for correction of state of origin 2012 jamb. Pls how can i effect the change via my jamb profile? Thanx

  • Sir please is it too late for me to make correction on my name I have already registered for direct entry dis year?

  • I have already gonr for correction of date of birth at a cbt centre but i was given a form to fill and take to their office. Please do i need to take my birth certificate along?

  • when i was filling my jamb profile my LGA, IFE CENTRAL was not they so i choose IFE NORTH I have done change of LGA but it is not changing, there gave me a form to fill i have gone to jamb office they said i should bring my LGA Certificate, if i dont do it will it affect me.

    sir please tell what to do.

  • Sir pls I scored 213 in jamb 2017/2018 I used ma waec awaiting result but I would like to change it to ma neco awaiting is it possible?

  • Sir,pls i did a correction after the mistake made during registration process on my LGA, for over a week now. Notin has change and screening on corner. how may i do pls,

  • Sir please i did correction on my course and when i try filling the form online it showing jamb data processing and the form is ending 15 of this month, please help am confuse.

  • I made a mistake on my name when I was crating my jamb profile
    Is it possible I can change it without going to jamb office
    I have already paid the #2500 required for it and have also made the request but it haven’t been change yet

  • I made mistake on my name why registering for ….who can I do cause have already applied for the school online screening …I have already done the change at the CBT center and the wrong name was cleared buh it is not showing on my jamb profile …please what do I do.

  • I Want To Change My State Of Origin But My School Post Utme Registration Is Ending 23 September.Will It Affect My Admission?

  • Pleasee how can I remove my initial in my name in the jamb I wrote in 2012 because my school where I graduated from have asked me to remove the initial which cannot be written in my certificate. Please what do I do, knowing that we weew not creating profile during registration as it is being done now.

  • sir, can i print my indemnity form twice? cos the one i first printed the red heading text was blank. thank u.

  • Please I did jamb regularization and I mistakenly put the wrong email address havnt gotten my new reg number since then. Pls what do I do

    • The best thing to do is visit Jamb zonal office to see how you can get your reg. number. Or if the ‘wrong email’ you entered has not been registered, you can go ahead and register it, then after request for Jamb reg. number.

  • pls sir how do I change my state of origin from jamb website, I have paid N2500 on their website but it is not allowing me to select change of state/lGA. pls help me its urgent

  • sir, i have done the changing of institu since 6th of sep to ibbu and since then dat i hav been checking my eligible status it has not reflect pls sir what can i do. dis my jamb reg no 76339472DJ

  • Sir I made a mistake in my name when I registered my jamb and I have already done my post utme, what can I do?? Please I really need help

  • good morning sir
    please sir i made a change of institution to University of Ibadan on Monday and submitted the necessary details to JAMB office that same Monday…
    so I’ve been unable to login on UI portal to make application for the screening as a D.E student of which the application closes today…it kept saying login failed incorrect credentials
    please sir what do i do….

  • Good morning sir, please sir, how do I check my profile on jamb site? I wrote my jamb 2011.. thanx

  • Good morning sir/ma, I need your assistance on this issue of date of birth, unfortunately during my jamb registration there was a mistake on the date of birth(only year), I went to jamb office at Ibadan ,they told me to visit jamb website and pay 2500 through remita to print indemnity form and submitted it to my institution I did so, even I received a call from jamb remita,but since May 2017 till now they haven’t rectified the issue. pls help me .

  • Good evening sir, pls what should I do about this issue of change of date of birth am going through, there was a mistake on the date of birth ,have paid for change of date of birth through remita, printed the indemnity form and submitted to my institution, I even received a called from remita to confirm the payment but all the same,it yield no good fruit. pls what should I do ?

  • hello please sir in my jamb profile I have a problem in my age and I have not gotten de form yet so sir will dat bring any problem? Cus wen I get de form I will fix in my normal age ………

  • Excuse me sir I registered for jamb using my naij email and was told that it was going to expire 1st of January 2018,sir is it possible to change my email address before then

  • Pls sir the email address i used was nt correct si i didnt recieve any confirmation, hw can i change it

  • sir pls
    I just registered jamb
    this year and dey did mistake on email instead of putting
    favour401** @gmail.com
    dey put favour401** @yahoo.com
    pls wot will I do nw am confuse

    • Hello Favour,
      If the favour401**@ yahoomail is still available. Please go ahead and register it and see if it will solve the issue.
      Another option, visit JAMB zonal office close to you and they might be able to help you.

      PS. I blur your emails to avoid getting SPAM.

  • pls sir, I made mistake while registering for jamb I submitted the wrong gmail account, how do I get it changed with immediate effect??

  • My jamb surname and other name was exchanged as opposed to how I wrote it in waec. I have an affi davit, any hope??

  • I Made A Mistake With My Gmail Instead Of Davidta**@yahoo.Com I Used Davidta**@gmail.Com When I Checked No One Was Usin The Gmail So I Created A Gmail Bearing The Name Is Ok Rgt

  • Pls..during my jamb registration I mistakenly wrote July instead of June…for date of birth…is there a problem

  • Good day sir,there was a mistake in my name…my first name was put in place of my surname and when I went to the office I did my registration, I was told that corrections can only be made after the exam have been written. Is that true?

  • I registered jamb this year but I make mistake wit name,i start with my first name instead of starting with surname, wat should I do to correct de error

  • Thanks for the information. My daughter said the operator at fce Osiele, Abeokuta put male instead of female in the jamb form and print it out. How can l effect the change

  • Sir I made a mistake filling my email,is it possible to edit and change the email,,because I heard the correction of data can only be done in concern of,,date of birth,LGA,,change of courses etc,,they didn’t say anything about change of email,,is there anything that can be done

    • I would advice that you visit any JAMB zonal office near you to confirm if it is possible. Or visit any Accredited jamb registration centre to see if they have done such correction before now.

  • I made a mistake in my subject combinations on my registration for Accounting. I choose Eng, Eco, account and commerce as combination. Instead of Eng, Math, Account and any other commercial subjects. What do I do please.

  • sir please we misplace our number and when we got to jamb office we saw that the correction of data does not issue the changing of numbers…please sir how can we change it to the current number that we are using sir

  • please sir during my registration the man who help me ommit on letter out of my gmail and I have not received any messages from my gmail please how can I change my gmail please I want quickly answer please for correction

  • Hello sir, I will like to know if I can correct. My email address cause mine was input wrongly and I haven’t received any emails yet please I will like to know if anything can be done

  • Please sir there was a mistake in my jamb registration on my subject it was literature instead of government please can it be changed

  • Goodmorning sir, after payment will the change be effected immediately online or I will need to still visit the office.

  • Is it possible to change all my jamb institution details,i want to change from university of jos to AAU.

  • I’m a direct entry student I have my jamb registration number,but I forgot to input it during my registration…..and I paid for correction so that I can input it…. But unfortunately I didn’t see it to put….. Hop that will not affect my chance of admission

  • I wrote jamb 2017 and I was admitted, but the name on my waec is Israel Paul and on my jamb is Isreal Paul…….can that affect me?

  • and had already use the name on my Jamb result when I register for school utme, so the name is on the school profile…..don’t know what to do bro

  • pls how do I change geography to chemistry in my utme subjects? geography was mistakenly chosen instead of chemistry.

  • Sir please i wrote my jamb 2015 actually i can’t login my account can i create another account hope its not going to affect before going to service

  • Sir plz while registering 4 JAMB, there was mistake made in my age. So plz sir is it going 2 be a problem me, and how am i going 2 resolve it?

  • Afternoon sir,. How can I correct my jamb registration number which I ommited while m registering for post jamb…

  • Please My name is Olanrewaju Ramadhan Abdulmumeen,I just received my jamb result 2018 which I did at 9th of march at socrate center,please I don’t think that is my result due to failing certain subjects,please i need help,I know what I did and am sure I can’t fail lyk that.please help.

    • You can confirm if it is your JAMB Result by checking it on Jamb portal. We can also help you to check it, just drop your registration number.

      • Name:Olanrewaju Ramadhan Abdulmumeen
        Registration number:85736508EB
        Examination center:Socrate college,Ilorin KWARA STATE.

        Good day Sir/Ma,I checked my result through jamb portal and am very sure I scored far higher than the score I was given.Is there still result verification service for jamb?If yes, how much will it cost and how can I go about it.Thank you very much

    • Are you saying you wrote Jamb in 2015 and want to apply for change of name?
      Yes, you can. You can visit any Jamb zonal office near you and request for it.

      Best of luck.

  • My registration number is 85736508EB,I would love if u can help me verify if it’s my real result because I very much doubt it .THANKS

    • Well, this is your full details.

      Name: Olanrewaju Ramadhan Abdulmumeen
      Reg Number: 85736508EB
      Date of Birth: 30 November 200*
      Origin: OFFA in Kwara State.
      Exam No: C35001077
      Centre Name: Socrates College (CBT Centre), Aromaradu, Adeta Ilorin, Kwara State

      Subject Score
      Use of English 45
      Mathematics 75
      Physics 55
      Chemistry 43
      Total Score: 218

  • hi.. aftnun.. i applied for jamb change of name a week ago and am yet to get a reply from them.. cause i need it urgently for ma nysc…. please those it take so long before its been done.. and what should i do.. thanks

  • Please I did my jamb regularization in school but didn’t validate the regularization because I was not given proper jnformation about the process. I bought Jamb Direct Entry, I was trying to register it in Jamb office then I was told that my Jamb regularization has expired. I was told to do another in which I did but I made mistake by using the new jamb number my school gave me instead of the the one I used to gain admission. Pls his can I correct this? Is it going to affect my Jamb regularization?

  • pls sir I study geography/mathematics in NCE, with the following jamb subject combination English language, mathematics, geography and c.r.s. but I want to apply for DE on mathematics is this possible and my waec results presently is all science subject. base on my post utme screening sir I want to change it to English, mathematics, physics and chemistry is this all possible for me sir pls reply.

  • Good day Sir i register for DE and i made mistake when filling my QUALIFICATIONS instead of HND/OND i put OTHER-DIP and i already have DE number which i purchase 10k please how can I correct it.

  • Pls i used other diploma instead of national diploma during my DE registration, is it changeable if yes, tell me how pls

  • Good morning Sir please I want to apply for change of institution is it out and when will it close

  • I mistakenly filled maths physics English chemistry for jamb to study agriculture I didn’t fill in biology mistakenly can i still study agriculture or better still re edit?

  • Good afternoon, my name is comfort..
    i was given biochemistry by jamb in 2013 and biological sciences by my school, federal university of technology, minna. am in my final year now and applied to correct it as i heard it will prevent my service.
    i paid the 10,000 and filled the form but on printing it i discovered a mistake with my utme subject combinations.
    please what do i do?

  • Please sir, I tried logging in to my jamb profile in other to change my institution but the gmail I used in registering for my jamb is saying invalid and therefor not allowing me to access my profile. What should I do?

  • Please I made a mistake when making changes to my course, so I made another payment to recorrrect the course but it prompted this can not be done or than once contradicting what I saw on this platform saying institution and course can be done twice

    • That is what is written on JAMB portal. From what we know before 2018/2019. Change of course/institution can only be done once. But we saw on JAMB website that it could be done twice.

  • Good day, pls i need HELP
    I used A/R while filling my Jamb data, meanwhile, i have an incomplete waec result ( i had D7 in Econs & Commerce)
    Is there a way to put in d first result now & jst make it two sittings? any idea if that is possible now?

    • I am not sure you can change your email…. Sorry about the ‘irritating attitude’ displayed by JAMB officials/workers. They are only good on papers.

  • Good day sir, i paid for correction of data for 2018/19 jamb, it is reflecting in my jamb portal but since then i am not be able to do the correction. when i click on the option, it keeps on bringing no data found. i went to nearest jamb office (Osogbo), they said they cannot do anything on it. pls what can i do so as i will not loose this year admission.

    • If you have laid a complaint at Jamb office and they cannot do anything. I am guessing it has to do with their portal. Please involve a lawyer to get compensation for wasting your time. Do it now.

  • Good evening
    Please I really need to apply for change of institution and course, is it still available and how do I go about it

  • Please I intend to change my course and institution ,is it still available?? And how do I go about it.

  • Am a direct entry applicant, when I was doing my pre-admission screening registration into my choice of institution for year 2018/19, in the info listed for names I added another name to my(other names) which is not in my direct entry registration slip, I hope this will not be an issue for me?

  • I want to change my DOB but after reading their Instructions I found things like going to my Institution for completion of the Change.
    Can I just change it at Jamb Office without going to my Institution?

  • Am having some issue with my email. I can’t login my jamb email is they any possibility that it can be change

    • Not sure, but you can try retrieving your email password.
      On the other hand, you can visit any JAMB office to confirm if it is possible to change your email.

  • Good day, please i made a mistake in my date of birth why filling my jamb form in 2014/2015 now i have applied for correction of date of birth in my jamb profile of which i paid 2500,i also printed out the form, filled it and submitted it to my school going to a month now, but up till this moment the correction have not reflected in my jamb profile. Please how long those it takes for the change to reflect?

  • Good Day sir/ma, I used the same email with this year jamb and last year, so whenever I login to jamb portal, my profile bring out the age that I used last year but the state of origin that I use this year but if I check my result, it brings out the state that I use last year but the age I use this year, thanks.

  • pls sir apart from printing my jamb original result online,can i go to jamb office nearest to me to take it from them

  • pls I made mistake in my local gvt I AV already printed out my jamb result and my post utme form ma/sir wat can I do to correct it
    my choice of school is futo

  • Good afternoon sir, please I mistakenly used my transition results instead of Waec. Please how do I change it?
    Can It be changed please?

  • Pls sir I registered my screening for esut with industrial chemistry but I want to change it to biochemistry is it possible

  • Pls I registered my screening for esut wit industrial chemistry but I want to change it to biochemistry pls is it possible

  • Good day, please my son made mistake in his name with JAMB by using his first name as surname. How can this be rectified please?

  • Pls I applied for my name change and went through all the process, when I reached the office all they asked me to do was to submit the printed form and I did so. I hope That is all that is required and when would the correction take effect

  • I made a mistake in my date of birth while registering for jamb and I had gone to know cafe but I was unable to did it. It bring all the data one can correct but excluding the date of birth so pls I need your help urgently thanks.

  • Pls I used my same email as last year so did change of state and it only reflected on my profile not on my 2018 exam paper what do I do

  • My name was mispelt in my jamb result…instead of kelechi it was kelelechi and I want to buy post Ume form tomorrow for coou,can I attach it like that and later change it…is it possible?

  • Sir
    My weac name is Onyekwena Okechukwu Izuchukwu
    And my jamb name is Onyekwena Okechukwu Edmond…I have already went for change of name..though it haven’t taken any effect on my jamb profile..
    Pls my question is this ; assuming it didn’t reflect and I registered for post utme…can it affect my admission???

  • Sir please I used Hassan Eunice
    For my weac
    And on my jamb I used Hassan Eunice Danjuma
    How can I remove Danjuma from my jamb result

  • Please sir I did change of course from Finance & Banking to Educational Accounting and printed the slip since June but my imsu post utme result is still bearing Finance & Banking, this might make me lost the admission. What will I do?

  • Good day sir, am a final year student, I wish to change my date of birthday from jamb, I filled in the wrong year during my registration and going by that year i might not go for NYSC, my brother actually did the jamb registration for me, he made that mistake. Pls help me sir. Thanks

  • good day pls am a direct entry candidate but i mistakenly apply for change of institution under utme data correction pls what can i do to it or i will still have to pay another money

  • Good morning sir
    Please I can’t login to my CAPS with my password

    The CBT centre I registered used ddn’t ask for my password

    Wat can I do plz

  • Good morning sir I put in the email i used last year for jamb registration this year will there.be any problem when I want to print Jamb admission letter and original results

    Secondly,I was give another course in LAUTECH ,so when I checked caps it shows the course I choosed not the one I was given and shows “NOT ADMITTED”
    What will I do?

  • good day sir
    during my registration my name was misarranged I went to a cbt center not quite long they told me that the correction of data has been removed from jamb platform
    how do I go about this?

  • Good Mrng Sir. I Have Been Trying To Reset My Jamb Password Since Last Two Week And I Can’t Recieve Any Mail Concerning The Link What Can I Do

  • Pls sir i was told that change of date of birth can only be done in jamb head quater at each state it that true because i was told in there cbt center and will it afect me because instead of 1997 i used 1998

    • I don’t know how true this is. But you can reach out to JAMB via their support platform (support.jamb.org.ng)
      Yes, if you don’t correct the mistake, it will definitely affect you.

  • Please sir I used the same email for last year jamb and this year but I’m having problem printing 2018 original result…it is still showing 2017 original result…..what can I do pls

    • Please have you been able to resolve it because I am having the same problem and I don’t know what to do? Kindly brief me on what to do.

  • Pls sir I used the same email for 2017&2018 jamb but I’m having problem print 2018 original result…..it is still showing 2017 what can I do pls

  • Please sir, I made a mistake On my 0’level examination number… We asked to re-upload the result can’t it be fixed

  • I need help …I’ve been trying to may payment online for my correction of data but its not successful someone should pls help me

  • sir, I made a mistake on my jamb registration of date of birth it was supposed to be 24/10/1998 but they wrote 24/10/1988 what can I do about it

  • Please help me am confused…. The name I used in my ssce with the names I used in writing jamb and utme are not thesame…. I used omoakpor Blessing odomero for my ssce and I used omoakpor Blessing for my jamb and utme…… And my sch delsu said no affidavict will be accepted……. What should I do please….

  • Good afternoon, I had incorrect details on my jamb registration slip, date of birth was incorrect. I had it changed to the correct date. Before I had it changed I could always go online and view my reg slip. When I google “jamb registration slip.” And I input my reg number it displays the information, the incorrect information that is. But after I had it corrected to the correct date I can’t view it anymore, I have to view it on my phone before going to a cafe to print out the new document but I can’t cause every time I keep trying it says “sorry, details of this examination not found.” I’m so confused. Pls get back to me asap

  • Good morning sir ow can I correct my data on my regularisation form before submitting to the jamb office

  • what if I used a wrong password then changed password on my jamb profile to match the original password can it still affect me. Will I get messages from jamb on my email

  • Please, i made a flaw while registering for 2019 jamb by choosing LASU as my first choice instead of unilag. Don’t know if i can still permit to change this? Thanks.

  • i made a mistake in the email i provided, actually it was a spelling error. But all details provided were correct.
    what can i do

  • I used the same phone number that I used for 2018 UTME for this year’s own and now they are repeating everything for last year

    • Hello Praise,
      See if the gmail is available and register it and then request for new password or something.
      If the above does not work. you will have to contact JAMB via their support portal.

  • sir please please I registered with the same profile code of last year, and I accepted the admission last year, and I purchased jamb form for this year with the same profile code, is there anything I can do to put new profile code or can I terminate the registration and purchase a new form, please I need ur help sir

    • Hello David,
      Please visit accredited JAMB Centre near you, they are in better position to help you.
      Or send a support ticket to JAMB via their website.

  • Regarding the change of birth date, can it be done before the exam? Must the institution I wish to apply for, sign it before JAMB will effect the change?

  • I registered for the 2019 UTME with the email address I used last year and everything went smoothly, now I tried to login to the profile with the email address and new password but it’s not working.

    Please help!!!

  • I made a mistake in my e-mail
    Hw can I correct it????????
    I wnt to change it…….
    Plz I need it urgently……..

  • Sir pls,I registered jamb for my broda using my phone number today.meanwhile I hv used dat phone nomba to create profile with jamb wen I wanted to print my admission letter.
    Wen his jamb slip came out.the personal details were bearing my own details. The date of birth is mine,the gender is female, even d email address is mine too.the only thing correct was his name.
    Pls wat are we to do.cos it might affect him during d exam

  • Please the email i use to registered for my registration doesn’t belong to me sir though i log in via jamb portal nd i see their that my profile is perfectly registered by jamb but the email does not belongs to me please what can i do like i can only access the mail through jamb portal but can log in via email because the email does not belongs to me please what should i do? like i suppose to fill in Ifeanyiokolie98@yahoo.com i filled ifeanyiokolie@yahoo.com please what should i do please?

  • Hello I made a mistake in my UTME subjects English is compulsory so the guy choose physics mathematics and biology instead of chemistry how can I get it correctly

  • Plis help I registered for jamb today,and I applied for pol sci but I think day went and put pol sci and pub admin,and my five subjects are eng,govt,lit and CRS,my question is since now dat pub admin was now attached,will my five o level subject still be valid

  • Please sir I made a mistake during my registration (D E ) my previous jamb number was omitted what should I do

    • Provision was not given on what to do when such mistake is made. But you can visit JAMB zonal office near you and I am sure they will proffer solution(s).

  • i made a mistake when i was doing my waec registration cos i used two sittings to gained admission into a polytechnic but the name on the two result doesn’t correspond….what do i do

  • Sir My gmail was wrongly spelled so I created the wrong one but jamb had not sent me anything unlike my friends sir please hope no problem

  • please I made mistake in choosing a different center us it possible to change my exams center and how much will it cost.

  • please sir i made a mistake of using the number i used for admission last year to create my epin this year ……and when i got to the cbt centre i was told its the old email im going to use this year again that the email cant be changed and i was told theres no issue with that until this evening that i was trying to create jamb profile and its saying inalid email that it has been used …..please sir how do i fix this

  • I want to change my jamb utme subject combination,and my course of choice…

    And even the institution…
    Please how can I do it…???

  • I used a phone number I wrote jamb 3years ago with to create profile code and it did. I’ve made the payment. so now as I was filling the email with that phone number. they said the new email cannot be used. we tried different emails. someone suggested I get the email I used that year to register with the phone number.
    please help me

    • You can either try to create the email address (if it is still available). If not, you can send a message to support.jamb.org.ng.
      And yes, for every correction, you will be charged.

  • Please sir they made mistake on my email instead of zaddy they wrote zabby but I tried login in with it and it worked I was able to access my profile through jamb.org.ng please sir I hope it won’t affect me later in any way

  • I made mistake on my gmail then I register the one I made mistake with, i didn’t see my profile in the gmail, will stil received jamb information from it please I need response

  • please i made mistake in my gmail…. so please how am i going to change it to the new email i just open and how am i going to get my reprint

Leave a Comment