JAMB 2017 Registration: Step by Step guide on how to Resolve And Avoid Cases Of Invalid E-Pins
The attention of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has been drawn to various cases of UTME candidates who are unable to complete their Jamb 2017 Registration due to invalid E-PINS.
According to the Board, this Invalid e-Pin issue is caused by the following;
1. A very high rate of candidates buying e-PINS without creating their profile first. See how to Create Jamb Profile Here.
2. Incorrect and non functional email address provided at the bank teller.
3. Recent enforcement of email validation of candidates emails. Candidates who have not created their profile properly would be affected as well.
4. Unforeseen technical issues in the PIN vending system.
If you are among those affected, here are the next steps to take.
1. Do NOT to buy new JAMB pins in the case of invalid pins. The cause of the invalid pin has been investigated
2. All candidates having invalid pins responses have been captured on the system and will receive their PIN details on or before Monday 27th March,2017.
3. Emails with candidate name, email and valid pins will be sent to candidates before Monday 27th March 2017.
To avoid the issue of invalid E-PIN, candidates MUST ensure
1. They create their profiles before proceeding to buy the ePIN. D ePIN vendors (Banks) can create d profile before vending the pin.
2. Each candidate’s email address will now be verified on the system before e-PINS are vended.
3. Any candidate with an incorrect email address will not be served. It therefore requires entering the same valid email address twice.
4. All candidates are to ensure that they provide valid phone numbers.
5. Candidates are encouraged to utilize only Jamb accredited Centers and ensure they do not patronize fraudsters.
Please send an email to JAMB directly if you are charged above the Board’s official fee at support.jamb.org.ng
See the Memo from Jamb in the attached .pdf document below;
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.