The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Direct Entry form 2019/2020 is now on-sale. See instructions and registration guidelines below;
JAMB Direct Entry is mainly for those that already possess a Diploma certificate and wishes to go for a degree programme in any universities of their choice. For those who don’t know, if you gained admission into the university via direct entry, you will start from 200 level and sometimes from 300Level.
The sale of JAMB 2019 Direct Entry Application forms has been slated to commence on 10th of January, 2019, interested and qualified applicants can now proceed to obtain the form. All applicants MUST possess either of the diploma certificates listed below:
Cambridge A Level, B Sc, HND, ICAN, ND, NCE, OND IJMB and JUPEB.
All the holders of the diploma certificates listed above would be admitted provided they pass the direct entry examination and possesses the institution requirements.
Jamb Direct Entry Registration Requirements
- A minimum of ﬁve (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level C.E. and the others.
- Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognised institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects (SUBJECT TO UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS).
- Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject for those taking courses in Education.
- Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.
- Candidates are to note that they will be required to provide their JAMB registration number which they used in gaining admission to NCE, Diploma etc for Direct Entry admission.
How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry 2019
Step 1: Interested Candidates Must Create JAMB profile account (If you have done that already, there is no need for another one) – Click Here to Create Jamb Profile
Step 2: After the account creation, you are to print the confirmation mail and take it to the bank for payment(PIN vending)
Step 3: Continue registration by supplying the vended PIN on the mobile application or the JAMB Registration Application at an accredited CBT centre.
NOTE: Do not visit any blacklisted CBT centres. You can see the lists of UTME CBT Centers that has been blacklisted by JAMB Here.
Step 4: Complete other required information via the mobile application or the JAMB Registration Application at an accredited CBT centre.
Step 5: Proceed to the nearest CBT centre to capture your passport and fingerprints (this can only be done at the approved CBT centre)
Note: You can also print Direct Entry Pre-payment slip if you have account already (this is a tender for your bank payment)
Login to your JAMB dashboard and click Direct Entry Registration to print the Pre-payment Slip
Note: The cost for the Direct Entry form is three thousand, five hundred Naira (N3,500.00 only). However you will have to pay additional Five Hundred Naira (N500) for the book “Last Days at Forcados High School.”
Jamb Direct Entry Closing Date
The closing date for the sale of Jamb Direct Entry form (2019) is 21st February, 2019.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this info with your friends.