Update: The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Change of Course and Institution has COMMENCED for the 2021/2022 Academic Session!
THIS is to inform all the candidates who participated in the 2021 JAMB UTME that the change of JAMB course and/or institution for the 2021/2022 Academic Session has commenced.
The change of institution and course are introduced to enable JAMB candidates who already know their scores and have verified the cut-off mark of their choice institutions and to make the necessary changes in their choice of course and institution relative to their UTME scores.
If you scored below 180 in the JAMB 2021 Examination and you choose a competitive Institution like the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN, University of Benin, UNIBEN, then you can now apply for a less competitive one to increase your chances of admission. Or if you chose a popular/competitive course like Surgery and Medicine, Accounting, etc. And you scored 199 and below, then you really need to apply for a change of course and/or institution.
For JAMB Correction of Data – Click Here
Before you Proceed, Please Read This…
This is very important. So don’t skip this information. You will not be able to correct any mistake you made hereafter.
- All interested candidates should know the Changes of Course and/or Institution you would like to make changes to.
- You are advised to do your own due diligence to ensure that the school you are changing to, is not on the high side when it comes to cut-off marks.
- You can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
- You should note that once the form is submitted, you will NOT be able to make any changes again (unless Jamb has updated this)
- Candidates should opt for a course/Institution that aligns with their subject combination. If you don’t do this, your school will screen you out. Check Jamb Syllabus for more info on this.
- Most schools have a lot of candidates already, like the University of Ilorin. So be sure you have up to 2 to 4 options, Just in case, your preferred choice is not available, you can take the next option.
How much is JAMB change of course or institution form?
JAMB change of course scratch card is sold at the rate of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only.
Click Here for Updated Jamb Change of Course/Institution Closing Date.
How to apply for Jamb Change of Institution or Course
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure
Follow the procedure outlined below to effect any of the changes above:
- Go to the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Registration (2021 only)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop-down, select ‘2021 UTME Data Correction‘ / ‘2021 DE Data Correction‘ as your case may be.
- Then proceed with payment.
After payment, visit the closest JAMB office, or a JAMB accredited centre to complete the correction process.
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure for 2020 Downward
For 2020 and the years below, follow the procedure outlined below to change your data on the JAMB portal.
- Visit the JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data (2020 Downward)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop-down, select the one you wish to correct, i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin.
Note: You may have to visit the JAMB State Office to effect some corrections.
NOTE: ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CORRECTION OF DATA BE DONE BY PROXY.
As of the time of writing this report, the closing date for the 2021 JAMB Change Institution and Course has not been announced. But it usually does not exceed 4 weeks.
Recent entry: Auchi Poly Change of Course form
Please share this info with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.