Freebrowsinglink Admission Services JAMB Registration 2017/2018 - JAMB form 2017 etc SCHOOL

Jamb 2014 UTME Change Of Institution and Course Form (Apply Here)

Gain Admission with IJMB to 200 level any university of your choice. Call 07065362468 / 07051405071 For More Info visit:

This is for Jamb candidates who want to change their Institution/course or both of them, the Change of course/institution form for jamb 2013/2014 is currently ongoing, we are glad to inform all Jambites that team will be assisting all candidates who want to Apply for Change of Institution and Course. please see the full details below.

How To apply for change of Institution/Course?

Important: Please take note that the change of course and Institution can be done ONCE and it is irreversible (it cannot be undone). So we advice all Candidates who want to Apply to ensure that the details sent to US are correct.

For Interested Candidates who want to change their Institution/Course, please follow the steps outline below.
Step 1. Make Payment of ₦4,000only into the Bank Account Below

gtb bank
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
Account Name: Clement Joseph
Account Number: 0107571839


Step 2. After making payment, send the following to any of the following Mobile Phone Number 07083942494 or 08105961142 and you can also email us at freebrowsinglink[at]
Important: Please remember to specify if it is First choice or Second choice or both you want to change

Depositors name:
Email address:
Your Jamb Registration Number:
Old 1st or 2nd choice of School:
Old 1st or 2nd choice of Course:
NEW 1st or 2nd choice of School:
NEW 1st or 2nd choice of Course:
Your Contact phone number:


Your SMS would look like this:
Depositors name: Your Name
Email address:
Your Jamb Registration Number: 12345678OB
Old 1st or 2nd choice of School: FUTO
Old 1st or 2nd choice of Course: Elect/Elect
NEW 1st or 2nd choice of School: FUTA
NEW 1st or 2nd choice of Course: Mechanical Engineering (you can skip this if you don’t want to change your course)
Your Contact phone number: 080123456789

Allow 24-48 Hours, your Jamb Photocard will be sent to your email address, where you can print it out anytime.

Very Important Info: Jamb 2013/2014 Change of Institution/Course will end in TWO WEEKS time.

If you Need to Buy the Jamb e-Facility Scratch Card CLICK HERE

please share this information with our friends on facebook and twitter using the like buttons below and above this post.

Stay updated: follow us on facebook and twitter


      • please help me check my scored 47528011FA, and in my jamb i register for computer science but now i want to change to Science Laboratory Technology. will it be good for me?

        • Pls help me, I scored 179 in my jamb MICHEAL okpara university of agriculture umudike. But I wrote Phy, chem,nd bio. In my jamb, nd I registered soil science. Is there any hope 4 me?

    • the unofficial list is out already. But we urged you to wait until Jamb release the list before processing with the change of institution/course.

  • when is d cut off mark 4 jamb goin 2 be out,and wat is d university and polythecnic cut off mark

  • am not thinking of anything but i have a problem with my polytechnic course, i wanted choice computer science as a course and i mistake and apply for economics and they don’t offer economics

  • i score 155 in my jamb! Can d result serve….i mean cn i use it for poly either colledge?

    • hello Monday, what we need to do is wait for jamb to release jamb cut off mark for 2013/2014. until then, i cannot promise you anything, but am hoping for the best.

  • Hello I scored 165 I don’t know either that can take me to d university please tell me and I need to a change of course in my polytechnic

  • please help me check my result, Reg No: 36167939JC, is showing me Biometric Verification when ever i went to check my resul, and i do thumpring verification before sit for Jamb examination.

    • it is still showing: You CANNOT See Your Result because “You Have No Biometric Verification” please check back on thursday as jamb promise to fix all jambites with the biometric error.

  • Pls my score s 169 nd my sch,of choise s uni,agric,makurdi benue pls am i qualify to ryt aptitud test there with dis score???

  • I want to change my second choice from Uniuyo to Cross River State University of Technilogy please how do I go about it and when is changing of institution and courses deadline?

  • Hello sir. I was just told now that imsu is not taking Law for this year. Pls sir. I would like to know the truth. My first n second choice of course was Law.. Pls sir. I need ur reply sir. Thank You sir

  • Pls sir. Is imsu taking Law this year cos I was just called to tell that imsu is not taking Law this year

  • I want to change my course in poly to computer enginerin,can i do dat after admission or b4 admission,and again do nekede offer computer engineerin?

  • How can i get my jamb registration number back, coz i 4got to write it down?

  • I scored 158 in my jamb,is there any tendency that i can write the post utme for any polythecnic that’s not a private poly? Pls reply in time

  • Pls sir i already changed my institutions and courses once; but i wanna know if i can change my second choice course; because i just had a change of mind in the course i applied for in my second choice institution! Or should i just leave it and put the course i have in mind in my post utme registeration form during registeration?! I would really appreciate your advice! Thank you sir!

    • You can’t change your institution/course twice (or you can try it by buying a new change of institution scratch card). Also, do use the course entered during your Post UTME screening.

  • Thanks for the advice sir. Pls sir, i have been hearing about supplementary form; but i dn’t really understand the explanations i have seen on the net. Pls sir. Explain it for me.

  • Pls sir, my first cie is university and my scond is polytechnic, but i prefer polytechnic. I score 226. Can i change my first coic to polytechnic and my scond to university?

  • Please help me. I scored 181 in jamb, and my first choice is Nnamdi Azikiwe University(Unizik), course:Economics. Please can i sit for the post utme, with that score, if no, want if state polytechnics.. Please help me!!! This is my mobile number: 08165470078. Thanks.

  • Sir plz…xumone rgistad ma jamb for me…n d xkul d person put for me ah dnt lyk t ..wah do ah do bouh t…coz d xkul m planin to go ..dy r doin dia p-utme on 22 of dz mnth..plz hlp me

  • Hello sir, good day 2 u. Pls weill there be any further change of UTME 2013/2014 second choice institution ?

  • Hello
    I mistakenly chose architecture in the jamb reg form bcos i did not see chemical engineering. Now i want to apply for post utme screening and wondering if i could choose the course i want now(mechanical engineering) and just go for that exam instead of achitecture? Pls reply ASAP as i only have limited time to apply for the post utme screening test. My sore is 176. I chose nekede poly as ist and second choice.

    • You cannot just choose any course and write another, all the candidates where given the opportunity to apply for change of Institution and/ or Course.
      unfortunately, you will have to sit for what you tick in your UTME.

      Please take note that the school might give candidates the chance to apply for change of course. so go with money when going to write the exams.

  • Gud day sir i want 2 no if kwarapoly wil accept 147 from me,bcuz i score 147 in my jamb and i also choose dem as my 1st&2nd choice.

    • No, the minimum cut off is official for all the polytechnics which is 150. please don’t pay anyone who promise to work it or else you might lose your money.

  • Hello admin, i choose biz admin in mapoly as my 1st choice n i want to change it to Ofice Tech n management, is it after or before d registration i’ll change it. 2ndly, i choose osun poly as my 2nd chioce i choose Public admin as my course, but it was later i discovered dat d course is not offered dere, n deir exam is cumin up on 5th of aug, pls wat can i do?

    • you can only apply for change of institution and change of course before the post utme screening exercise, and candidates have about a month to do that.. sorry, the option has closed, however, most universities offered the option of changing your institution/course.

      You need to goto osun poly on the day of the examination and find someone to explain to. oh, that someone should be a lecturer or something.

  • hi i just made an error in my jamb 2014 registration i fixed nda instead of uniben as my first choice i need hlp

    • Hello Dabav,
      i guess you can still edit your Jamb form, you will need to proceed to where you are processing it to get it fix.
      If it is not possible, you will then need to buy change of course form after the examination.

  • Good day sir…i choosed eng,math,chem nd agric instead of physics in my utme subjects….can i b offered admissn into computer science or SLT if i reach d cut off mark?

  • Hello there…. i guess am rather confused here. Given the courses, Biochemistry or Microbiology… which is best to opt for? As in for a bright career.
    please help.

    • Both of them are okay. It depends on what you want to be in future.. And you can be any of the above after school.
      Please if you are still confused, perhaps you would want to discuss it with your parent/etc.

  • goodday sir, i made a mistake in my jamb registration,(name),i wrote benson instead of joshua wat will i do and in my waec (joshua)

  • pls I need jamb change of institution 2014/2015. And when is it gonna end from now?. Pls reply

    • Yes Chinwe, the closing date is tomorrow and we hope it will be extended.
      However, if you want to apply for change of institution/course, you can do so before it is too late.

  • Pls can I get admission in poly unwana.I registered surveying nd I didn’t write mathematics in my jamb, is there any hope for me?

    • Is Public Administration possible with the following subjects : English language, Economics, Christian Religious Study and Geography. If not what is the best courses the above subjects can afford. thanks.

  • Pls,i scored 169 in the last utme exam,can it work for Adeyemi College Of Education degree programme

  • goodday admin! pls, would want you to checck mine for me, which was written on the 12 of match. reg no:55731810HF. thanks.

  • Admin!!! please does FUTA accepts two sitting…….and whats the cut-off mark?

  • Is Public Administration possible with the following subjects : English language, Economics, Christian Religious Study and Geography. If not, what is the best courses the above subjects can afford. thanks.

  • Sir please help help me check my result 56664662gg and please u can also send it to my phone 0818617xxx thanks