JAFAD College of Nursing Science (JAFADCONS) admission form into its three (3) year basic General Nursing programme for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale.
The management of Jafad College of Nursing Science, Oru-Ijebu (JAFADCONS) is using this platform to invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for admission into its 3-year basic General Nursing programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
JAFADCONS Admission Requirements
Eligible applicants must possess WASC/GCE/NECO O’Level with a Minimum of five (5) Credits which Must Include the following at not more than two (2) Sittings;
- English Language,
- Chemistry, and
Age: Applicants must have attained the age of 17 years.
How to Apply for JAFAD College of Nursing Science Admission
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of Twelve Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N12,500.00) only Non-refundable application fee.
The JAFADCONS Application form can be obtained in any of the following ways:
1. Online at http://jafadcons.com/apply/ (you can complete application, submit and make payment online)
2. You can make payment to JAFAD Account at WEMA Bank Account: 0122630176 and then either:
- Download the application form online at http://jafadcons.com/apply/ or
- Obtain an application form at the campus of Jafad College of Nursing Science, Oru-Ijebu, Ijebu North Local Government Area, Ogun-State.
Completed application form should be submitted at Jafad College of Nursing Science, Oru-Ijebu with the following supporting documents:
- Copies of your WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results
- Copy of your receipt/teller for the application fee
- Two (2) passport size photograph of yourself (write your full name at the back of each photo)
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals that can attest to your ability, qualifications, experience, characters, and integrity (Family members are not allowed to provide a reference for you). Acceptable individuals that can provide references on your behalf are:
* The principal of your current or previous school
* Your current or previous teacher(s)
* Head of Department of your current or past employment
The letters of recommendation should be sealed and signed across by the individuals providing the recommendation. If there is any evidence that the letters are tampered with, your application will be rejected automatically.