THE authority of Institute of Management of Technology Enugu, (IMT) has released Student Registration and Online Fee Payment procedure for the 2015/2016 academic session.
Upon successful payment of your fees (Full Installment Payment/Part Installment Payment/Hostel Fees) at the collecting banks, a payment Receipt containing the amount paid, a RECEIPT number and a TRANSACTION REFERENCE number will be issued to candidates. Sign into your student account (to the right) following the steps below:
IMT Enugu online school fee payment
1. Full Time ND1 Level 1 Students (JAMB/UTME): Login using your JAMB/UTME Registration Number as was published in the admission list.
2. Full Time ND1 Level 1 Students (Prelim to ND1): Login using your Prelim (PRE-ND) Reg. Number as was published in the admission list.
3. ND/HND Level 2 Student (Continuing Students): Login using the Registration number in your Level 1 School Fees Receipt Printout.
4. PRE-ND/PART TIME/POLY AIR Level 1 Students (Newly Admitted): Login using your application number as was published in the admission list.
5. Full Time HND Level 1 Student: Login using your ND Registration number as was published in the admission list.
6. The default password is “password” (excluding the quotes).
7. You will be required to change your password the first time you log in with the default password above.
8. You are advised upon first login to go to the My Home > My User Profile menu link and update your email. This is where a new password will be sent in case you forget or lose your password.
9. Pay all fees by clicking the My Home > My Fees top menu link. This will shortlist all the fees you are due to pay.
10. Select the Fees and click on pay.
11. Enter your payment details for the selected fee in the spaces provided and click on Make Payment.
12. Print all your fee receipts by clicking the My Home > My Fee History link at the top menu.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.