The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu Post UTME Screening Form, Cutoff Mark, Examination Date and Registration Details has been announced for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The school authority of Institute of Management and technology (IMT), Enugu invites eligible candidates who selected IMT Enugu as their institution of first choice in the 2019 UTME and scored a minimum of 120 marks and above, to send their application details for this year’s (2019/2020 academic session) screening exercise.
Prospective candidates who select the Institution as their FIRST CHOICE and scored 120 cut off mark and above in the 2019 UTME are eligible to participate in the screening.
How to Apply for IMT Post UTME Screening
The IMT Post UTME form can be obtained at the rate of Two Thousand (N2,000.00) only.
Eligible applicants should follow the steps below to register.
- Visit the school website at www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to email@example.com
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before 4th September, 2019.
IMT Post UTME Screening Date
The Institute of Management and technology, IMT Post UTME Screening exercise has been scheduled to take place as from Monday 9th September, 2019 to Friday 13th September, 2019 by 8:am daily.
|Post -Utme Screening Exam Time Table|
|Time 8.Am Daily||Day 1|
|Monday 09/09/2019||School Of Engineering||Agric Engineering||English/Maths|
|School Of Financial Studies||Departments|
|Tuesday 10/09/2019||School Of Communication Art||Mass Communication||English/Maths|
|Lib And Information Science||Govt/Literature|
|School Of Environmental Studies||Architecture|
|Urban And Regional Planning|
|School Of Art Design And Printing Technology||Fine Art|
|Technology||Art And Industrial Design||English/Maths|
|Wednesday 11/09/2019||School Of Technology||Science Lab Technology||(Bio/Chem/Phys)|
|Thursday 12/09/2019||School Of Technology||Departments||Post-Utme Subjects|
|School Of Business Studies||Business Administration||English/Maths|
|Friday 13/09/2019||School Of Business Studies||English/Maths|
|Nb:||The Screening Exercise Is By Computer Based Test.|
|Come With Your Application Acknowledgement Slip|
IMT Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of IMT post utme application form ends
Wednesday 7th August, 2019. The IMT Post UTME Form deadline has been extended to 4th September, 2019.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.