ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu Post UTME Screening Form, Cutoff Mark, Examination Date and Registration Details has been announced for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The school authority of Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu invites eligible candidates who selected IMT Enugu as their FIRST CHOICE Institution in the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 120 marks and above, to send their application details for this year’s (2020/2021 academic session) screening exercise.
Prospective candidates who select the Institution as their FIRST CHOICE and scored 120 cut off marks and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to participate in the screening.
How to Apply for IMT Post UTME Screening
The IMT Post UTME form can be obtained at the rate of Two Thousand (N2,000.00) only.
Eligible applicants should follow the steps below to register.
- Visit the school website at www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at the top right-hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact: 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before 16th October 2020 as the application window closes on that day. Candidates are advised to change to the IMT Enugu as their FIRST CHOICE Institution and also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidate.
IMT Post UTME Screening Date
The Institute of Management and Technology, IMT Post UTME Screening exercise which will be computer-based takes place from Monday 19th October 2020 to Friday 23rd October 2020 by 8:am daily.
IMT Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of IMT post utme application form end on 16th October 2020.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.