The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu Post UTME Screening Form, Cutoff Mark, Examination Date and Registration Details has been announced for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The school authority of Institute of Management and technology (IMT), Enugu invites eligible candidates who selected IMT Enugu as their institution of first choice in the 2018 UTME and scored a minimum of 120 marks and above, to send their application details for this year’s (2017/2018 academic session) screening exercise.
Prospective candidates who select the Institution as their FIRST CHOICE and scored 120 cut off mark and above in the 2018 UTME are eligible to participate in the screening.
- 1 How to Apply for IMT Post UTME Screening
- 2 IMT Post UTME Screening Date
How to Apply for IMT Post UTME Screening
The IMT Post UTME form can be obtained at the rate of Two Thousand (N2,000.00) only.
Eligible applicants should follow the steps below to register.
- Visit the school website at www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Friday August 31, 2018.
IMT Post UTME Screening Date
The Institute of Management and technology, IMT Post UTME Screening exercise has been scheduled to take place as from 9th September to 14th September, 2018.
DAY 1 – MONDAY 10/09/2018 (TIME 8AM DAILY)
|SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING||AGRIC ENGINEERING||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES|
DAY 2 – TUESDAY 11/09/2018 (TIME 8AM DAILY)
|SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ART||MASS COMMUNICATION||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|LIB AND INFORMATION SCIENCE||GOVT/LITERATURE|
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES||ARCHITECTURE|
|URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING|
|SCHOOL OF ART DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY||FINE ART|
|TECHNOLOGY||ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN||ENGLISH/MATHS|