IMT HND Form 2018/2019 – THIS is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the school authority of Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu has commenced the sales of application forms for the following Higher National Diploma (HND) (Regular and Part-Time) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session:
The programmes mentioned below are available for the 2018 Session;
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
– Business Admin and Management
– Co-operative Economics and Management
– Office Technology and Management
– Purchasing and Supply
– Public Administration
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
– Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
– Agric Engineering
>Soil & Water Engineering
– Chemical Engineering
– Civil Engineering
– Electrical/Electronics Engineering
> Electronics and Telecom
> Power and Machine
– Mechanical Engineering
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
– Computer Science
– Food Technology
– Printing Technology
– Science Laboratory Technology (HND)
> Physics with Electronics
> Environmental Biology
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS
– Fine and Applied Arts
– Mass Communication
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
– Building Technology
– Quantity Surveying
– Estate Management
Applicants seeking admission into IMT Enugu HND admission MUST possess a minimum of 2.50 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) in their respective National Diploma (ND) programmes. Those who made less than 2.50 CGPA can only be considered for admission if they verifiably spent a minimum of two years on industrial attachment.
How to Apply for IMT Enugu HND Admission
- Interested candidates should visit the university website @ www.imt.edu.ng and click on Apply at top right-hand corner of IMT website.
- Fill the application form.
- Candidates must cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select Interswitch as the payment option and generate invoice which contains a remita number. Then, print-out your invoice . This print-out will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: quickteller.com/IMT.
- Proceed to any bank and pay application fee of N5,000.00 through Interswitch platform under Enugu State IGR Payment.
- After making payment in the bank, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- For online Application Support contact: 07016705460, 08167090026 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMT HND form 2018 closing date
All IMT HND application form must be filled and submitted online on or before Friday, 30th November, 2018.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.