The Imo State University (IMSU) School of Post Graduate Studies (SPGS) application form for admission into its various postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
The management is using this platform to invite qualified candidates for admission into the under listed Postgraduate Diploma and higher degree (full-time and part-time) programmes of Imo State University (IMSU) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Apply for IMSU Postgraduate Admission
- Candidates should visit the IMSU website: www.imsu.edu.ng and follow the online application steps below:
- Click on the Portal link. Click on Post Graduate programme (PG)
- Click on the Post Graduate form option to apply
- On the Application Page, enter your email address (functional e-mail) and proceed to submit
- Generate Payment Invoice”, fill in your details ACCURATELY and Click the “Submit” button
- Print your invoice and proceed to any Bank for payment or alternatively pay with your bank ATM Card
- Return to the University website (imsu.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form.
- Ensure you Enter the correct e-mail address of your Referee.
- Candidates are required to review the application details supplied before submitting their online application.
- Print ‘Acknowledgement Slip’, Referee form. Thesis, for submission in IMSU PG School.
All application forms must be completed and returned to The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS) on or before 14th February 2020.
IMSU PGD Aptitude Test Date
The Imo State University Postgraduate Studies Aptitude Test has been scheduled to hold on Friday 15th February 2020. Time and venue for the Aptitude Test will be communicated in due time.
Important Notice: Incomplete information or late submission of forms may delay/prevent action on such an application.
See also: AAUA Postgraduate Admission Form.
Please find the attached document below for the full advert.
Please I’m interested to join 2019 /2020 academic session for M.sc program. I hold B.sc in Mgt from Imsu. May I have information on Admission form and the amount involved. Thanks,