ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Imo State University, IMSU Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form, Cut-off mark, and online registration for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced.
The Imo State University, Owerri, (IMSU) Registration for the Online Screening of prospective candidates for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 Academic Session has commenced.
The Imo State University (IMSU) admission form for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See eligibility and method of application below;
IMSU Post-UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who choose Imo State University, Owerri as their FIRST CHOICe, and scored the required cut-off mark of 180 and above in the 2020 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as their first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark (180) can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are made available to the institution.
Eligible applicants are advised to visit the University’s portal at www.imsu.edu.ng for more information on the relevant subject combinations.
How To Register for IMSU Post UTME Screening
Follow the steps provided below to apply for Imo State University Post-UTME screening before the deadline (30th Nov.2020).
- Go to the college’s portal at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/post-utme/de
- Click on register on the top banner and register with your JAMB Number, valid phone number, and email. If your registration is successful, an account would be created automatically which you would use to apply for the post –UTME/DE
- Click on apply for post-UTME/DE and make a payment of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only with your (Master Card, Verve Card, and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- If your payment is successful, a post-UTME/DE application form would open; fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always come back to the post- UTME/DE page at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/post-utme/de and click on the login button, to login to your account and complete your application before the closing date.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgment slip.
- You must enter a valid Mobile phone number and Email address for future communication.
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall automatically disqualify the candidate.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
- The portal opens on 10th September and closes on 30th November 2020.
IMSU Post-UTME Screening Date
The Imo State University POST UTME aptitude test date has not been specified.
IMSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
The Imo State University Registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight on Monday, 30th November 2020.
Previous Entry: ESUT Post UTME Form | Federal Poly Ilaro Registration for Fresh Students
Please click on Twitter/Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.