The Imo State University, IMSU Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form, Cut-off mark, and online registration for the 2021/2022 academic session have been announced.
The Imo State University, Owerri, (IMSU) Registration for the Online Screening of prospective candidates for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2021/2022 Academic Session has commenced.
Update: IMSU Post UTME Result is out | IMSU First Batch Admission List
The Imo State University (IMSU) admission form for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. See eligibility and method of application below;
IMSU Post-UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who choose Imo State University, Owerri as their FIRST CHOICE, and scored the required cut-off mark of 150 and above in the 2021 UTME Examination.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as their first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark (150) can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are made available to the institution.
Eligible applicants are advised to visit the University’s portal at www.imsu.edu.ng for more information on the relevant subject combinations.
How To Obtain IMSU Post UTME Screening Form
Follow the steps provided below to apply for Imo State University Post-UTME screening before the deadline.
- Visit the college’s portal at www.imsu.edu.ng and click on admissions on the top menu of the site.
- You will be directed to the admission section of the portal, click on apply for 2021/2022 Post-UTME/Direct Entry, and select either Post-UTME or Direct Entry.
- Sign up with your JAMB Registration Number, email, phone number, and password.
- Verify your email from your email account and return to the portal to pay the Post-UTME/Direct Entry application fee of N2,000.00 only.
- Pay with your card online or generate the reference number and go to any bank branch of your choice to pay physically at the bank, and then come back to continue with your application.
- If you made the payment successfully, you would be asked to click to continue your application and at this point, you will access the application form.
- Fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always return to the admission portal: https://admissions.imsu.edu.ng to log into your account and complete your application before the closing date.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip and come with it to the University on the Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening day to be announced by the University subsequently.
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the online application, Direct Entry (DE) candidates must also ensure that their OND/HND/First Degree transcripts, O’ and A’ Level result(s), or their equivalents are forwarded to the Registrar, Imo State University, Owerri on or before 30th October 2021.
Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for Direct Entry admission into the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
- Portal opens on 18th October 2021 and closes on 10th November 2021.
IMSU Post-UTME Screening Date
The Imo State University POST UTME aptitude test date has not been specified. However, the specific date and time for individual candidates will be communicated in due course.
IMSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
The Imo State University Registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight on Wednesday, 10th November 2021.
article source: https://www.imsu.edu.ng/article/26/20212022-post-utme-and-direct-entry-screening-exercise
Previous Entry: ESUT Post UTME Form | Federal Poly Ilaro Registration for Fresh Students.
Please click on Twitter/Facebook buttons to share this news with your friends.
please when is my Exam,,, concerning the Post Utme
please I’m not in owerri can I make the payment here in Lagos?
Please enter your JAMB registration no and see if you have the option of paying on-line or at any of the mentioned banks in Lagos state.
Good morning,pls I scored 180 in my jamb and am to study accounting.. Can I be admitted into the university of IMO state or I should do change of course?