ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Imo State University, IMSU Admission List (1st & 2nd batch) of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released.
The management is using this platform to inform all the candidates who applied for admission into the Imo State University, (IMSU) that the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released and published online.
Update: The Imo State University First and Second Batch Admission List has been uploaded on the institutions’ website.
How to Check IMSU Admission List (2021)
The IMSU Admission list has been uploaded on the college’s portal, also, all the candidates who select the University as their choice in the 2020 UTME and participated in the screening test are expected to visit the JAMB CAP Portal to either “Accept” or “Reject” the admission offer.
Alternatively; You can check your admission status on the JAMB Portal by following the steps outlined below;
- Go to the JAMB admission checking portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Login to your UTME Profile with your Username & Password
- Click on the Check Admission Status button (scroll down to see it)
- Select your Exam year and enter your UTME Registration Number in the required columns
- Then, click on the “Check Admission Status” tab to view the IMSU admission list of admitted candidates.
Note: Candidates whose names appeared on the admission list (on the JAMB portal above) and accepted the offer of admission made to them in JAMB CAPS, Must do the following:
- Visit the Bank and pay their Acceptance Fee using Imo State University Pay Direct platform
- Carefully entering their JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER/NAMES/PHONE NUMBER/DEPT ADMITTED
- Generate and print a receipt.
IMSU Supplementary Form out
Aspirants of Imo State University whose names do not appear on the merit admission list are advised to purchase the IMSU supplementary form.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook buttons to share this news with your friends.