The Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY), Umuagwo, HND Application forms for admission into its Regular I, Regular II and Weekend Higher National Diploma programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
This is to inform the general public that the school management is inviting interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Full-Time IMOPOLY HND (Regular I and II) and Part-Time (Weekend) programmes in Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Imo State Poly HND Programmes (Available)
A. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
1. HND in Fisheries Technology
2. HND in Animal Health Technology
3. HND in Animal Production Technology
4. HND in Crop Science Technology
5. HND in Soil Science
6. HND in Agricultural Extension and Management
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
1. HND in Accounting Technology
2 HND in Banking & Finance
3. HND in Business Administration
4. HND in Cooperative Economics
5. HND in Public Administration
6. HND in Marketing
7. HND in Office Technology Management
C. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
1. HND in Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
2. HND in Chemical Engineering Technology
D. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN STUDIES
1. HND in Building Technology
2. HND in Estate Management and Valuation
3. HND in Environmental Science Technology:
OPTIONS: a. Forestry Option
b. Horticulture and Landscape Technology Option
E. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE
1. HND in Computer Science
2. HND in Statistics
3. HND in Nutrition & Dietetics
4. HND in Food Science Technology
5. HND in Science Laboratory Technology:
OPTIONS: a. Chemistry / Biochemistry Option
b. Physics / Electronics Option
c. Biology / Microbiology Option
See also: IMOPOLY Post UTME Form out
Entry Requirements into IMOPOLY HND Programme:
i. Must have ND in Relevant courses
ii. Must have five (5) CREDIT passes at O/level at a maximum of two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
iii. A minimum of one (1) year post ND cognate working experience in the field of specialization for those with a minimum of Lower Credit.
iv. JAMB score printout during the ND level admission
How to Apply for Imo State Poly HND Admission
All eligible candidates are required to obtain our e-transact login details from the following banks below at the cost of Five thousand naira, (N5,000.00) only. Log on to the Polytechnic’s website (www.imopoly.edu.ng) to complete the application forms.
- Go to the college’s portal https://www.imopoly.edu.ng/
- On the top navigation menu, just beside the login button, click on the “Apply Now” button
- Fill the form accurately, and click on “APPLY“
- On the next page (payment invoice page), click “Pay Online“
- You will be taken to the payment page, then you will need to enter your card details and click “Pay“
- When payment is made, you will be returned to the website, you will also get an email with your payment and application details
- Print the application summary page and bring it along when coming for screening/verification.
NB: Candidates without JAMB are required to apply through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB by paying the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,500.00) only before approaching the Institution for processing of admission. For more information, send and an e-mail to; firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants are advised to provide a functional e-mail address as well as personal TELEPHONE NUMBER alongside those of your parents/guardian(s).
Related: IMOPOLY 1st Batch HND Admission List Out.