ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Igbajo Polytechnic, Osun State post-UTME screening form for admission into the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced. See how to obtain the application form below.
Igbajo Polytechnic, which is the first community-owned Polytechnic in Nigeria in Boluwaduro Local Government Area, of Osun State, approved and accredited by the NBTE, is inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into its National Diploma (ND) Full-Time Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Igbajo Poly ND Courses Available
- Faculty of Management Studies
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Accountancy
- Faculty of Science And Engineering
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electrical Electronics Engineering
ND Entry Requirements
- Five (5) Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics, and in any other three relevant subjects at GCE ‘O’ Level, WASC, NECO & NABTEB at not more than two(2) sittings.
- Waiver: 4 Credit Passes with a deficiency in one of the major subjects may be considered for students applying for a daily part-time program.
How to Apply for Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME
The sales of Igbajo Polytechnic ND Post UTME Form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
To Apply for the 2020/2021 Admission. Please follow the instructions provided below;
- Fill the Form Carefully. (You are advised to use a functional Email Address).
- Click on Start Application, and create an account if you have not done that before.
- If you have created an account, Click on the Continue Application – Login Here to continue the application process.
Uploading of Credentials
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Your Birth Certificate
- Your Scanned 2020 JAMB Result with your passport photograph clearly visible.
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in jpeg, png or PDF and not more than 100kb
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
Sales and Submission of Forms
Submission of Admission Form: The completed Igbajo Poly Post UTME forms are to be printed out and to be submitted during the screening exercise at a date to be announced later. The completed form must be accompanied by the following documents.
- Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
- Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3 each).
- Four (4) Passport Photographs.
- Photocopy of the original receipt
Note: Incomplete applications will not be treated. For more information visit the college’s website at https://www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng or call any of the following numbers; 08036335387, 09065056186, 08036971931, 08062377273.