The Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME Screening Form, Cut-off Mark, and Registration Details for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced. See How to apply for Idah Poly Post utme form.
We are using this platform to inform all the candidates who select The Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark of 120 in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, (UTME) and also have the required relevant O’Level credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are hereby invited to the 2020/2021 POST-UTME admission screening exercise.
- Candidates Must have chosen the Polytechnic as their First or Second Choice in the 2020 UTME
- Scored a minimum of 120 marks and above
How to Apply for Federal Poly Idah Post UTME
1. Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
2. Eligible applicants are advised to visit The IDAH Poly website, www.fepoda.edu.ng, and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
Follow the steps below to make payment online.
- On Successful Creation of Account, Login and Generate an RRR Number for Payment using the ‘Screening Payment’ link for Screening Exercise.
- Visit any Bank Branch nearest to you to make payment using REMITA.
- Insist and Make sure the Bank uses the RRR Number to make payment
- Return to the college portal, Log-In to validate your payment, and to complete your registration process: Click on Finish Registration link for Screening Exercise registration.
Read also: Federal Poly Idah HND Form
FPI Post UTME Screening Date
The screening date has not been announced yet.
Note: All the prospective candidates are advised to come to the screening venue with their writing materials. Any form of falsification of results, such candidates will automatically be disqualified.
Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form Closing Date
The purchase and submission of Idah Polytechnic Post UTME forms on-line will close Monday, 30th November 2020.
Recent entry: FUWukari Post UTME Form
Please click on the Twitter/Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.