The Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME Screening Form, Cut-off Mark and Registration Details for the 2018/2019 academic session has been announced. See How to apply for Idah Poly Post utme form.
We are using this platform to inform all the candidates who select The Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark of 140 in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, (UTME) and also have the required relevant O’Level credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are hereby invited for the 2018/2019 POST-UTME admission screening exercise.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Idah Post UTME 2018
1. Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
2. Eligible applicants are advised to visit The IDAH Poly website, www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip: Follow the steps below to make payment online.
i. Go to the college portal at: www.fepoda.edu.ng click on “Screening Payment”;
ii. fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight(8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference);
iii. take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank and make payment of N2,000.00 and after payment;
iv. go back to the School portal www.fepoda.edu.ng to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second, and other choices of courses;
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
Idah Poly Post UTME Screening Date
Eligible candidates are expected to attend the screening in two batches as follows:
i. Friday 24th August, 2018 – Applicants from all the departments in School of Engineering; School of Technology; and School of Environmental Studies.
ii. Saturday 25th August, 2018 – Applicants from the departments in the School of Business Studies (SBS) and School of General and Administrative Studies (SOGAS).
Note: All the prospective candidates are advised to come to the screening venue with their writing materials. Any form of falsification of results, such candidates will automatically be disqualified.
The purchase and submission of Idah Polytechnic Post UTME forms on-line will close by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday 23rd August, 2018.
Recent entry: FUWukari Post UTME 2018