Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Exercise has been announced.
The management of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education is inviting all Direct Entry (DE) applicants to a screening exercise scheduled to run from 8th July to 24th July, 2019 at the University Auditorium, main campus, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt at 8 A.M. prompt.
How to Obtain IAUE Direct Entry Form
Procedure for online registration: Payment and registration for the IAUE Direct Entry screening will be carried out online via ATM Card or bank after generation of an invoice at the University website (www.iauoe.edu.ng) as listed below. The cost of screening is two thousand naira (N2,000.00 only).
Registration begins on Friday 28th June, 2019.
Applicants should follow the steps below to register;
- Visit the University Website www.iauoe.edu.ng.
- On ADMISSION Menu, click on “2019/2020 UTME Screening.
- On the page that appears, click on “Register for 2018 / 2019 Session UTME Screening”.
- A page appears; enter your JAMB Reg. No. and Click Register.
- If you are a FIRST CHOICE candidate:
(See full registration details in the attached .pdf document below)
IAUE Direct Entry Screening Date
The Screening exercise commences from 8th July.
THE IAUE Direct Entry Screening is Scheduled to hold as follows:
1. Faculty of Business Studies: July 8 and 9th, 2019.
- Office & Information Management, (Secretarial Studies)
2. Faculty of Education: July 10 and 11th, 2019.
- Educational Psychology, Guidance & Counselling
- Early Childhood Education
- Special Education
- Primary Education Studies
- Library and Information Science
- Educational Management
3. Faculty of Humanities: July 15 and 16th, 2019.
- Religious & Cultural Studies
- English and Communication Arts
- Fine & Applied Arts
- French and International Studies
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Theatre Arts and Film Studies
4. Faculty of Natural and Applied Science: July 17 and 18th, 2019
- Integrated Science
- Computer Science
- Computer Education
- Human Kinetic, Health & Safety Education
5. Faculty of Social Sciences: July 22 and 23rd, 2019
- Political Science
- Social Studies
6. Faculty of Vocational and Technical Education: July 24th 2019.
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics & Hotel Management
- Technical Education
See others in the attached document below;
Or Click Here to download on a pdf enabled device.
Please click on the twitter & Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.