Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE Acceptance Fee payment and clearance procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session has been announced.
This is to inform the members of the public that the management of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education has released the Acceptance fee and clearance procedure for all newly admitted students, 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates who have been admitted into the 2018/2019 academic session are required to pay the IAUE acceptance fee and proceed for clearance as follows:
See also: IAUE Undergraduate Admission List
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), and accept the admission offer and print out the JAMB Admission Letter. (Please note that admission letter will be authenticated in the admission unit)
- Pay Acceptance fee of Thirty Seven thousand naira (N37,000.00 only) online using the following methods: Pay-Direct, Mastercard or Verve (login to enterpriseschoolsportal.iauoe.edu.ng (payment receipt will be verified).
- Update your bio-data in the university portal.
- Proceed to admissions unit for clearance with the under-listed documents:
- Acceptance Form. — From IAUE Portal.
- Departmental Eligibility Form. — From IAUE Portal.
- Provisional Admission Letter. — From IAUE Portal.
- Admission Status. — From IAUE Portal.
- Acceptance Payment Receipt. — From IAUE Portal.
- Original JAMB Slip Result— From JAMB Website
- Original JAMB Admission Letter— From JAMB Website
- Registration for Screening Payment- receipt — From IAUE Portal.
- Letter of Attestation or Recommendation
- (Addressed to the Registrar, IAUE)
- Age Declaration/Birth Certificate.
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Functional Email Address and Phone Number.
- 4 Jacket Files (Student Files) obtainable at the University Bookshop.
- 4 Passport Photographs.
- O’ Level Results (NECO, WASC)
- NCE, OND, NABTEB Results (for DIRECT ENTRY Candidates ONLY)
- Clearance Registration Form. — From IAUE Portal.
- Identify Card Clearance Form. — From IAUE Portal.
- Bio-Data Printout. — From IAUE Portal.
Note: IAUE School Fees Should Be Paid AFTER you have been cleared by Admissions, Department and Faculty.