Follow the guideline here to Print your Jamb Admission Letter Free for UTME and Direct Entry Candidates for the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has opened its official portal for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates to access and print their admission letters online for the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
All the candidates offered admission can now print their admission letters on the JAMB portal after the payment of One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only on the website.
Related: Check Jamb CBT Result Here.
The steps are almost the same also for Obtaining your Original Jamb Result Slip.
It is mandatory that all Admitted Persons who gain admission into any of the Nigerian Tertiary institutions obtain their verified admission letter from The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, the Original Admission Letter has the following details:
* Faculty and
Prospective Students who are obtaining their admission Letter, are to glance through their chosen Institution’s requirements, if they are to obtain the admission certificate personally, (example: Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU ) or If the candidate would received the admission letter from their Institution, (example: The University of Nigeria, Nsukka(UNN) gives their Students the Admission Letter).
After confirming your stance, you should then proceed to obtain your Original Jamb Admission Letter or Collect it from your Institution.
How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter Online
For the later, follow the steps below to obtain your jamb original Admission Letter
You shall be required to create a JAMB profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. To create your profile, you will provide a valid email address, surname, first name, Phone Number, State, and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign-Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Go to the JAMB portal at http://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ to create a profile.
- Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab. This is available on the sidebar or on the Home page.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review and confirm the details displayed on the Confirmation Page to ensure they are accurate. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a BOLD RED FONT. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to the email address you registered with.
- Click on the “Continue button” if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank, or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the “Continue button”.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
Year of Exam and
JAMB Registration Number.
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your computer screen.
NB: Check your admission status first before you proceed to print your admission letter.
Now, this is your part. Please share this information with our friends on Facebook and Twitter. Let other people benefit from this info.
Wishing you all the very best!