WE are using this medium to inform the general public all interested candidates that the NNPC/Total has begun receiving applications for the 2013/2014 Scholarship programme which is expected to end on the 30th of March, 2014.
The NNPC/Total scholarship is specifically for undergraduate students currently in their 1st and 2nd year of studies in recognized Nigeria Universities.
The Winners of the 2013 NNPC/Total scholarship award has been released and if you participated in the exercise, you can click here to check your name.
To qualify for consideration into the NNPC/Total Joint Venture Scholarship programme, applicants MUST be/Show:
1. Registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in recognized Nigerian Universities.
2. Certified 100/200 level students at the time of application
3. Proof of SSCE or equivalent certificate
4. Proof of UME scores, Admission letters & Matriculation numbers. To get your JAMB admission letter, visit www.nigeriaschool.com.ng/jamb2013
Those who fall into the category stated below SHOULD NOT apply for this NNPC/Total Scholarship for 2014;
* 300 level students and above
* Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
Application closing date
Registration will close on the 30th March, 2014
List of Qualifying Course
* Agricultural Sciences
* Business Administration
* Banking & Finance
* Computer Sciences
* Environmental Sciences
* Pure and Applied Sciences
* Land & Quantity Surveying
* Medical Sciences
How to Apply
1. From a desktop Computer System/PC connected to the internet, Visit the official registration site by clicking here
2. On the page that loads up, at the top of the website, click on the “Apply” button.
3. Then click on the “Undergraduate” text.
4. Read the instructions and continue with your application.
*Important Notice* Designated centres for the total scholarship test nationwide will be communicated to the shortlisted Candidates. Candidates are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from the venue of the selection tests. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the tests.
Please share this info with our friends on twitter and Facebook.