WE are using this medium to inform all the prospective students who participated in the Post–UTME Screening test for admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology, (RSUST) for 2013/2014 session but were not admitted due to the fact that they didn’t meet the cut-off points for admission to the programmes of their choice. Such candidates can now apply for the supplementary admission.
The following is the requirements needed for RSUST supplementary admission 2013/2014
(1) Interested Candidates must possess a minimum Score of 180 in the 2013 Unified Tertiary matriculation Examination (UTME).
(2) Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes including English Language & Mathematics in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty/Departmental) before applying for the supplementary admission.
(3) Candidates are expected to register for the supplementary admission On-line by logging onto the school website at www.ust.edu.ng and make e-payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards.
The Faculties and programmes to which candidates may seek supplementary admission are as follows:
(A) FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE:
* Agric and Applied Econs/Extension
* Animal Science
* Fisheries and Aquatic Environment
* Soil/Crop Science
* Food Science and Technology
* Home Science and Management
(B) FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE:
* Estate Management
* Surveying and Geomatics
* Quantity Surveying
* Urban and Regional Planning
(C) FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
* Applied & Environmental Biology
(D) FACULTY OF TECHNICAL AND SCIENCE EDUCATION:
* Business Education
* Education Foundation (Adult & Community Education)
* Science Education with options in:
(a) Agricultural Science
(iv)Technical Education with options in:
Please take Note that there will be no supplementary admission to the following Faculties and Programmes for RSUST Admission 2013/2014 session:
* Faculty of Engineering (all programmes)
* Faculty of Law
* Faculty of Management Sciences (all programmes)
* Faculty of Science:
* (i) Medical laboratory Science
All interested Candidates who want to apply for the RSUST Supplementary Admission should note that the University will not entertain any case of change of course after publication of supplementary admission.
Interested applicants are by this publication informed that the On-Line processing of the Rivers State University supplementary admission forms will ends on Friday, 22nd November, 2013.
In addition, it is mandatory that all candidates seeking supplementary admission upload their ‘O’ Level results on-line.
D.C. ODIMABO (MRS.)
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and Facebook.