Heritage polytechnic has hereby announced the commencement of the sales of Form for National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes (full-time and part-time) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sales of forms are also ongoing for PRE-ND and PRE-HND programmes at the polytechnic institution for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Prospective Applicants for National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND), PRE-ND, and PRE-HND (full time and part-time) can now Apply for courses of their choice from the numerous programmes available at Heritage Polytechnic. Available programs range from Engineering/Technology, Science, Management, and Art.
Admission Requirements into Heritage Poly.
Before getting the Heritage Polytechnic application form, Aspirants seeking to apply for ND and HND programmes should have their necessary documents available.
For ND programs the minimum entry requirements include;
SSCE/GCE (O’level results) or its equivalent – which depending on the choice of program must consist of 5 credits pass including Mathematics and English at not more than 2 sittings.
Good and Sufficient score at the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). This is annually conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
State of Origin
Medical Certificates, e.t.c
ND results obtained from a recognized polytechnic are needed for application for HND programs.
How to Obtain Heritage Polytechnic Admission Form
Eligible applicants can visit the college’s portal at http://heritagepoly.edu.ng/eportals/#section-apply to apply.
It is important to note that your personal details are your Registration Number and Portal Access Code. So ensure to change the default access code after your login. And new access code should be kept safe for further use. For any enquiries/support contact the institution support desk through their email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their ICT and MIS centre located inside the school premises.
There are steps to be taken in the application process for Heritage Polytechnic to ensure its completion with ease. The steps can be classified into 2 named below:
- E-payment– This is a process of paying for the appLication form electronically or over the internet. This could be done by either using your ATM or 3rd Heritage polytechnic form fee for 2021/2022 session is #2000.
Step by step guide on E-payment process for Heritage polytechnic
- On the portal, select the screening form then choose the screening form type. The type should be UTME
- Then add your valid email address, phone number, and Jamb registration number. Ensure that the email address and phone number used is the one you have access to as other admission enquiries could be sent to your email by the Institution.
- Choose your payment method and proceed with the transaction. (Note down your transaction reference ID )
- Registration Steps
- Enter the transaction ID you note down during your payment. This can also be found in your payment invoice generated from the payment portal.
- After you input the transaction reference ID, Click on “get login details”. This will bring out your login details to the portal which consist of your Registration number and your unique password.
- To retrieve your Transaction reference ID, from your registration number, click on retrieve transaction reference ID. Your transaction ID will be shown there.
The last stage is the Printing stage: This is the stage where you print out your information from the registration portal.
Steps to print payment receipt.
- Enter your confirmation number or transaction reference ID. Your confirmation number is the number found on the payment receipt you get from the bank.
- Click on check payment status, save and print it out.
See Also: Lagos City Polytechnic Admission Form.