Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post-UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale. See admission requirements and other details below;
WE are using this platform to inform the members of the general public that the Gregory University, Uturu has announced the sales of their post-UTME Application Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Important Notice: According to the school management, admission into Gregory University Uturu, GUU, is STRICTLY by merit. They don’t ask for money to influence admission. Please beware of Fraudsters!
Related: Gregory University Uturu Tuition Fees Payment.
Why You Should Choose GUU
- No Strikes, No Cultism, Zero tolerance for immorality and examination malpractices
- Technologically driven with the copious deployment of ICT Facilities
- Results are released three weeks after the examination
- A friendly and very conducive learning environment
- Classroom Lectures are delivered using E-Learning Technologies
- Exchange Programme with American universities
GUU Admission General Entry Requirements
- Minimum qualification of five (5) credits at WAEC/NECO/GCE examinations or its equivalent. For MBBS, must be at one sitting.
- Every applicant must pass the JAMB Examination at the minimum JAMB cut off.
- Applicants can also apply for JAMB Direct Entry (DE) Admissions
- Candidates applying for transfer admissions need to present Transcript from their previous University.
- Those who did not choose Gregory University Uturu as their first choice in JAMB, are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME.
Gregory University Post UTME Screening Requirements
- 2020 Jamb Registration Number
- 2020 Original Jamb Score
- WAEC/NECO/GCE Results
- Colored Passport Photo
- Valid Email Address
- Valid Phone Number
How to Apply for Gregory University Post UTME Screening
Visit any of GUU websites www.gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng/postutme.
- On the portal, create a profile by filling the form. (Please, complete all fields).
- A confirmation message will be sent to your e-mail address alongside a payment receipt.
- Sequel to that, you need to keep tags on your portal to know when your admission is approved.
- Upon admission approval, kindly log in with your credentials, on the menu section, select “print admission letter” and print all the available options there.
Warning: A valid e-mail address and telephone number are vital to your admission. Do not lose them. Candidates are advised to make payment(s) directly into GUU approved bank account. Beware of fraudsters.
Candidates who wish to visit the campus for a tour of the University facilities are welcome.
For Further Information Call: 08035827247, 08037333920, 08060705636, Or visit the colleges’ website at www.gregoryuniversity.edu.ng Or E-mail: registrar@Gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng.
Share this news with your friends by clicking on the twitter and Facebook like buttons.
Leave a Comment