The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) 2013/2014 Post-UTME Screening registration has commenced, you can access it from our previous post here=> Futo 2013/2014 Post-UTME Screening
But the Administration of Federal University of Technology, Futo has provided the Detailed Guidelines For Completing FUTO Post UTME Application Form for 2013/2014 Academic Session. for all those who made FUTO their first and/ or second choice should take note that the cut off mark is 180 and above.
- Applicants purchase application eTranzact pins from the designated banks.
- Log on to the Application portal website:utme.futo.edu.ng
- Click “Apply” to start your application.
- Enter the Confirmation Number and Receipt Number on the eTranzact slip you purchased from the bank.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your UTME registration number.
- Fill the application form.
- Click “Continue” at the end of the page to fill in your SSCE results.
- Select subjects from the drop-down and enter your SSCE results.
- Upload your picture, the size of which should not be more than 64kb.
- Click “Save”.
- Click “Continue” to enter your UTME scores.
- Enter your UTME subjects and scores.
- Click “Save”, then click “Continue”.
The above is just a fraction of the step by step guide on how to register for FUTO Post-UTME 2013/2014 Screening Exercise, you can access the full guide from Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Futo official website from the link below.
CLICK HERE FOR detailed Guidelines For Completing FUTO Post UTME Application Form for 2013/2014 Session.
Freebrowsinglink.com Team wish all the candidates the best in their fourth coming screening examination.
Please share this news with our friends on twitter and facebok by clicking the loike buttons above/below this post.
Get all the schools in Post-UTME screening dates and registration steps here=> www.nigeriaschool.com.ng/postutme