Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now available. The cut-off mark is 160 and above.
This is to inform the general public that the Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME Screening Form Cut-off mark, eligibility screening date for the 2019/2020 academic session have been announced.
- GSU Post UTME cut-off mark is 160.
- Date for Gombe State University aptitude test is Saturday, 17th August, 2019.
- Monday 12th August, 2019 – Closing Date.
Candidates who select the institution as their first choice and have scored a minimum of 160 marks and above in the relevant subjects in the 2019 UTME (JAMB).
All applicants who applied through direct entry and choose the institution as their first choice.
See also: ABSU Post UTME Screening Form
Candidates who applied for admission into the Institution are advised to upload their SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results to JAMB CAPS portal at any nearest JAMB Accredited CBT Centre. Candidates who fails to upload their O’Level results will be deny admission.
How to Apply for Gombe State University Post UTME Screening
Eligible candidates should make a payment of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) only, non-refundable pre-registration processing charges via Gombe State University Remita Platform. The payment receipt from Remita should be presented to the Bursar GSU for issuance of official receipt.
GSU Post UTME Screening Aptitude Test Date
The Post-UTME aptitude test for candidates who applied for admissions into Gombe state university shall be conducted on Saturday 17th August, 2019.
The screening exercise will take place at the Campus, Tudun Wada, Gombe as follows:
- Mon., 22nd July to Mon., 12th, August, 2019 – Screening of Credentials at Convocation Square.
- Sat., 17th August, 2019 by 7:00am – Aptitude test for screened Candidates.
The requirements for the Physical screening includes the following:
Candidates are expected to bring the following original and photocopies of their credentials for the screening exercise as follows:
(1) Jamb result slip for the 2019 UTME Or Online registration slip for the direct entry
(2) Two coloured passport size photographs
(3) Writing materials
(4) Receipts for N2,000 only non-refundable pre- registration processing charges paid via remita.
GSU Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of GSU post-utme screening form will end on Monday 12th August, 2019.
Read also: KASU Post-UTME Screening Form out
Please click on the twitter & facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.