No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now available. The cut-off mark is 160 and above.
This is to inform the general public that the Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME Screening Form Cut-off mark, eligibility screening date for the 2018/2019 academic session have been announced.
- GSU Post UTME cut-off mark is 160.
- Date for Gombe State University aptitude test is July 21st, 2018.
- The registration will be in form of a physical screening which has been scheduled to hold between July 9th -20th, July, 2018.
Candidates who select the institution as their first choice and have scored a minimum of 160 marks and above in the relevant subjects in the 2018 UTME (JAMB).
All applicants who applied through direct entry and choose the institution as their first choice.
See also: ABSU Post UTME Screening Form
How to Apply for Gombe State University Post UTME Screening
Eligible candidates should make a payment of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) Non-refundable Pre-registration processing charges paid at any branch of the UBA. Account No. 1004150106.
GSU Post UTME Screening Aptitude Test Date
The Post-UTME aptitude test for candidates who applied for admissions into Gombe state university shall be conducted on Saturday, 21st July, 2018.
The screening exercise will take place at the Campus, Tudun Wada, Gombe as follows:
- Mon, 9th July to Friday 20th July, 2018 – Screening of Credentials at Convocation Square.
- Sat, 21st July, 2018 by 7:00am – Aptitude test for screened Candidates.
The requirements for the Physical screening includes the following:
Candidates are expected to bring the following original and photocopies of their credentials for the screening exercise as follows:
(1) Jamb result slip for the 2018 UTME Or Online registration slip for the direct entry
(2) Two coloured passport size photographs
(3) Writing materials
(4) Receipts for N2,000 only non-refundable pre- registration processing charges paid at any branch of the UBA Account No. 1004150106.
The Bank Teller should be presented to the Bursar GSU for which the receipt is issued.