Gombe State University (GSU) UTME/DE Admission List of admitted candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released and uploaded on the college’s portal for checking.
This is to inform all the candidates who applied for undergraduate degree programme of the Gombe State University (GSU) that the names of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
How to check GSU Admission List (UTME/DE)
The Gombe State University UTME & Direct Entry Admission List of admitted candidates can be accessed via the JAMB Admission Checking Portal HERE.
Admitted candidates should take note of the following;
1. Go to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) website to either “Accept” or “Reject” the admission offer.
2. Collect their letters of admission from their respective Faculty Officers and proceed for registration. All the admitted candidates are expected to come along with the original and photocopies of each of the following credentials:
- Colored JAMB Direct Entry Registration Slip (Only Direct Entry Candidates)
- Colored JAMB Result Slip (Only UTME Candidates)
- Colored JAMB Letter of Admission
- Colored GSU Letter of Admission
- Original and Photocopies of Certificates/Statements of Results
- Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- One each of scratch card for O’ level results to be tendered for registration
- Ten (10) Passport size Coloured photographs
The Nigeriaschool team congratulates all the candidates whose names appeared in the GSU Undergraduate Admission list for the 2019/2020 session.
See also: GSU Postgraduate Admission List