WE are using this medium to inform the members of the general public and most especially all the prospective students that Gregory University, Uturu 2014/2015 Post UTME Screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as follow.
Disclaimer: The article/table below is originally published on the school official website gregoryuniversity.com
|1.||SATURDAY, MAY 31, 2014||RIVERS STATE COLLEGE OF ARTS & SCIENCE||11. AM|
|2.||SATURDAY, JUNE 14, 2014||OWERRI – MADONNA SEC. SCHOOL, OWERRI||10.AM|
|3.||SATURDAY, JUNE 21, 2014||SS ANTHONY & JUDE SEC. SCHOOL, UMUNGASI, ABA||10. AM|
|4.||SATURDAY, JUNE 28, 2014||GUU LIAISON OFFICE, UTURU PLAZA, PLOT 653 T.O.S BENSON CRESCENT, UTAKO – ABUJA, FCT||11.AM|
|5.||SATURDAY, JULY 7, 2014||GUU LIAISON OFFICE, PLOT 110 OLD EWU (AVIATION ESTATE) MAFALOKU OFF INT’L AIRPORT RD, OSHODI LAGOS, LAGOS STATE.|
CALL: 08034371500 OR 08033492294
|6.||SATURDAY, AUGUST 15, 2014||GREGORY UNIVERSITY UTURU, ABIA||10.AM|
THOSE WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO ATTEND THE GREGORY UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 POST-UME SCREENING:
- Those who do not choose GUU, but need a change of Institution to Gregory University
- Those who sat for the Jamb PPT, DBT and CBT in 2014 UTME.
- Those who have already passed or are awaiting WAEC/NECO Results.
- Those who purchased GUU 2014/2015 Post-UTME Form.
- Those who have chosen GUU as First or Second Choice in Jamb 2014.
APPLICATION FORM AND METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms for interested candidates are available both online and in the university. Payment of N5,500.00 (Five thousand five hundred naira) for Post UTME should be made at our approved Banks nationwide:
Account Name: Gregory University Uturu
Account Numbers GUU Admission Account No.
1. Fidelity Bank plc 4010683850
2. First Bank plc 2020453336
3. keystone Bank plc 1005746221
4. Diamond Bank plc 0034143495
GUIDELINES FOR COMPLETING THE ONLINE PAYMENT FORM
- Make a payment of N5,500.00 in the name of the Candidate into any of GUU approved Bank:
- Click on “Register your Payment Details” and fill the form accordingly and accurately to enable you receive your Username and Password to complete your Registration. Warning: Please note that your valid Email Address and Correct GSM number is vital to your Admission. Do not lose it.
- A message containing your Username and Password (Login Credentials) will be sent to your email address and SMS for you to complete the Application Form
- Click on “Complete your Post UTME Registration” to complete your registration.
- You will be requested to enter “Username and Password”. Kindly enter the Login detail sent to your email address.
- Complete all fields and click on the Submit button.
- Confirmation email will be sent to your email address. Print out it and come along with it to the Screening Center.
- For Support, please send us email through firstname.lastname@example.org or 08087857727
FORM PURCHASE AT THE UNIVERSITY CAMPUS.
Provision has been made for Candidates to purchase Admission application form at the University Campus from the Bursary Department. Candidate wishing to use this provision should obtain Admission form on payment of N5,000.00 (five thousand naira) to the Bursary, complete the form as required and submit to the Registrar with a copy of payment receipt.
FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES
Interested candidate may visit the University to see for themselves the facilities available. For further enquiries, interested candidates may call the following number:For Admission: 08142218577. For online Support : 08087857727 or send email by the address below:
THE UNDER LISTED PROGRAMME ARE AVAILABLE FOR 2014/2015 ACADEMIC SESSION.
College of Basic Medical Sciences
(i) Human Anatomy
(ii) Human Physiology
(iii) Medical Biochemistry
(i) Civil Engineering
(ii) Electrical Engineering/Electronics
(iii) Mechanical Engineering
(i) Surveying and Informatics
(ii) Quantity Surveying
(iii) Urban and Regional Planning
(iv) Estate Management
(ii) Hotel Management and Tourism
(i) History and International Studies
(ii) Language and Literary Studies
(iii) Theatre Arts
Social and Management Sciences
(i) Accounting and Finance
(ii) Business Administration
(v) Political Science
(vi) Mass Communication
(x) International Relations
Natural and Applied Sciences
(i) Computer Science
(vii Biological Sciences
(ix) Chemical Science
Dr. A.N. Orisakwe