Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga remedial form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. Interested applicants can apply by following the steps outlined in this article.
The management of Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga (GSPB) is using this medium to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its remedial programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Gombe State Polytechnic Remedial Courses
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration.
- Science Laboratory Technology
GSPB Remedial Programme Duration
Duration: One (I) year two semesters
Gombe State Poly Remedial Admission Requirement
Entry Requirement: WAEC, SSCE, NECO, GCE, NTC, or NBC with at least five (3) passes which must include English Language, Mathematics, and three (3) other passes relevant to the course applied.
How to Apply for Gombe State Poly Remedial Admission Form
- Eligible applicants are to visit the Gombe State Polytechnic Remedial Admission portal via https://portal.gspb.edu.ng/
- Click on Create a New Account
- Fill in their Email Address and Click on the Verify Button.
- A verification link will be sent to the email address, kindly click on it to verify the email address.
- Proceed to choose the level and course you are registering for from the list of options.
- Choose Payment Option i.e Online (Card or Bank Transfer) or Bank Payment
- Proceed to Make Payment either online or Generate your Payment slip and visit any bank to make your payment.
- After payment is successful, you will be able to proceed to fill in your bio-data, results, and other credentials needed to apply for admission.
All completed forms must be submitted in hard copies to the Office of the Registrar.
See Also: Gombe State Polytechnic Post-UTME Form.
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook buttons to share this news with your friends.