Gombe State Polytechnic post UTME form for admission into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale.
The management is inviting interested applicants to apply for admission into the Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga (GSPB) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Gombe State Poly ND Courses
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration.
- Science Laboratory Technology
GSPB Post UTME Requirements
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 120 points and above in JAMB.
- Five (5) Credits pass in English Language, Mathematics, and any other three (3) relevant subjects in SSCE, NECO, WAEC, GCE, NTC, or NBC O’Level Examination.
See Also: Gombe State Poly Remedial Admission Form.
How to Obtain Gombe State Poly Post UTME Form
The Gombe State Polytechnic Post-UTME Application form cost is Four Thousand Naira (N4,000.00) only.
- Eligible applicants are to visit the Gombe State Poly Post-UTME Admission portal via https://portal.gspb.edu.ng/
- Click on “Create a New Account” and fill in their Email Address and Click on the “Verify” button.
- A verification link will be sent to the email address, kindly click on it to verify the email address.
- Proceed to choose the level and course you are registering for from the list of options.
- Select Payment Option i.e Online (Card or Bank Transfer) or Bank Payment
- Proceed to Make Payment either online or Generate your Payment slip and visit any bank to make your payment.
- After payment is successful, you will be able to proceed to fill in your bio-data, results, and other relevant credentials needed to apply for admission.
Please Note: All completed forms must be submitted in hard copies to the Office of the Registrar.