Godfrey Okoye University Undergraduate Post UTME Admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now available. Interested applicants can apply FREE OF CHARGE!
This is to inform the general public that the admission form into the Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI), Ugwuomu-Nike Enugu, undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced. Interested and eligible applicants can apply below;
GOOU Course & Programmes
Faculty of Arts
- Department Of English And Literary Studies
- Department Of History, International Studies And Diplomacy
- Department Of Music
Faculty of Education
- Education Management
- Guidance and Counseling
- Primary Education
- B.A. Education / English and Literary Studies
- B.Sc. Education/Economics
- B.Sc. Education/Political Science & Government
- B.A. Education History, International Studies
- B.Sc. Education Social Studies
- B.Sc. Education/Biology
- B.Sc. Business/Education
- B.Sc. Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc. Education/Computer Science
- B.Sc. Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc. Education / Physics
Faculty of Law
Faculty Of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science
- Statistics and Demography
- Geography and Environmental Management
- Geology and Mining
- Industrial Physics
- Physics with Electronics
- Industrial Design
- Applied Biology
Faculty Of Management And Social Sciences
- Political Science
- International Relations
- Business Management
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
- Banking And Finance
Admission Requirements into Godfrey Okoye University
- Five(5) qualifying credits in WASSCE/NECO, GCE/0’level obtained in not more than two sittings. These credits must include, English and Mathematics, and three other relevant courses.
- An acceptable pass in the UTME entrance Examination.
Candidates applying for Direct Entry admission shall possess five (5) credit passes in the SSCE, NECO, GCE or equivalents of which at least two shall be at advanced level, or four credits passes of which at least three shall be at advanced level provided that such passes are not counted at both levels of the examinations. For emphasis credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any of Government or History is compulsory.
All students must fulfill the basic entry requirements of the university. The programme’s duration is four years for general entry students and three years for direct entrants.
Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Cut-off mark
- Faculty of LAW Cutoff mark – 220
- Other Faculties – 160
How to Apply for Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME
STEP 1: Eligible Applicants should visit the college portal at; https://portal.gouni.edu.ng/home: Create login details – use the Form on the left side of the page. When you click ‘Request form’ Application Form link will be sent to your email.
STEP 2: Check your email address for the link, click on the link and fill the application form
STEP 3: * Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
* Provide your bio data and academic records
* Cross check the application form and submit
* You can save the application and continue later.
Payments: The Godfrey Okoye University application form is FREE
Can I Apply If I Did Not Choose Godfrey University?
Yes, you can apply to the university, but you will have to apply online to JAMB for Change of Institution. with our recommendation, JAMB will post you to Godfrey Okoye University.
On successful submission, the admission officer will review your application and respond to you within 24 hours. An email and SMS will be sent to your phone number once a decision has been made by the admission officer.
Please click on the twitter/facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.