How to Get Admission into Houdegbe North American University, Cotonou, Benin (HNAUB)
For Candidates who have been seeking for admission, this is an opportunity for you to get admission into North American University, Cotonou.
This is for the Jambites who are finding it difficult to meet the many requirements need for admission into the Nigeria Universities.
You can apply for Admission into Houdegbe North American University, Cotonou, Benin (HNAUB) without Jamb, all you need is your O’level Results.
Below is the full requirements needed. (freebrowsinglink.com)
As at the time of writing this article, the North American University Website is offline (http://www.houdegbeuniversity.com/) and we hope their webmaster will fix it Asap.
Admission Requirements into Houdegbe North American University, Cotonou, Benin
1. O’Level Results (i.e. Waec or Neco) result with minimum of five(5) credit, not more than two(2) sitting;
2. Authentified waec, Neco, GCE Certificate; (ministry of Education and foreign affairs)
3. Testimonial of your secondary school;
4. Your Original Birth certificate;
5. Application fee- (North American University Application can be purchase at the sum of N5,000.00- five thousand naira only)
Houdegbe North American University, Cotonou School fees is very cheap compare to Private Universities in Nigeria.
Also, admitted candidates can pay their fee installmently.
As at the time of writing this, the North American University Application Form is still ongoing, interested candidates obtain the Form with your O’Level Result and Passport Photograph at the School in Cotonou, you can also purchase the North American University Application Form from Banks in Nigeria.
We will update you more on this-
The Official website of Houdegbe North American University, Cotonou, Benin (HNAUB) is http://www.houdegbeuniversity.com/
Please share this info with our facebook/twitter friends by hitting the like buttons.