Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Saapade (GAPOSA) post UTME form for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
We are using this platform to inform all the candidates who participated in the 2020 JAMB UTME and scored the minimum scored required for public polytechnics that the Gateway Polytechnic Saapade POST UTME screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Candidates Eligible For GAPOSA Post-UTME Screening
- Those who choose the Polytechnic as their choice in the 2020 UTME
- Candidates who did not choose Gateway Polytechnic in the 2020 UTME are also eligible for the screening exercise.
Gateway ICT Polytechnic Courses
The following Courses are open for Admission at Gateway Polytechnic Saapade (GATEWAYPOLY).
How to Apply for Gateway ICT Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
- Go to the college’s admission processing portal at http://onlineappsaapade.gaposa.edu.ng/OnlineApp/.
- Click on the Fresh Application button
- Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE”
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
- Complete your payment process
- Return to portal (Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- Supply your Application Number as Username and your Surname as the password
- Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete the application process
- Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
For enquiries and complaints kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08138691830, 08067937140 for more information. You can as well forward all WhatsApp messages to 08059892056.
Leave a Comment