ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Admission Acceptance Fee and Payment Procedure of newly admitted candidates for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has commenced.
The management of Federal University Wukari has released the amount to be paid as the Acceptance Fee for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Therefore, all the candidates whose names appeared on the FUWUKARI Admission List can now proceed to make payment of their admission acceptance fee by following the steps outlined below.
FUWUKARI Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Federal University Wukari Acceptance fee payment procedure;
- Go to the college’s portal @ https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/.
- Then on the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click on the login button.
- Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
- Pay the acceptance of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only, using your ATM Card or other payment options available on the portal within two weeks of this notice.
After payment of Acceptance fee, candidates are required to do the following:
- If you have been offered provisional admission and make Acceptance payment of N5,000.00 only.
- After successful Acceptance payment Click on Screening Payment to also make payment of One thousand naira (N1,000.00) only, for screening.
- After payment of Screening, Click on Upload Documents for Screening Process to upload all required document for verification.
Note: If you have make Acceptance payment before, you need to Re-login and make payment for Screening of N1,000.00 before your verification process will be completed.
Please click on the twitter / facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.