The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) weekend part-time degree programmes admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale.
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Centre for Continuing Education is using this medium to invite applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into its weekend programmes leading to the award of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree in the following Schools/Departments.
FUTO Weekend Part-time Available Programmes
1.0 School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
Entry Requirements: Five O’ Level credit passes in Biology, or Agricultural Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language plus credit in Physics and any other science subject:
- Department of Agricultural Economics
- Department of Agricultural Extension
- Department of Animal Science and Technology
- Department of Crop Science and Technology
- Department of Soil Science and Technology
- Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Department of Forestry and Wild Life
2.0 School of Biological Sciences
Entry Requirements: Five O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Biology
- Department of Microbiology
3.0 School of Physical Sciences
- Department Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology
The minimum duration of Programme is 6 years.
FUTO Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
The following Admission Requirements apply uniformly in addition to the specified Departmental Requirements.
- Candidates should possess the university matriculation requirement of five (5) O’ Level credit passes including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in WASC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 180 in 2019 JAMB examinations.
How to Apply for FUTO Part-Time Weekend Degree Admission
Eligible candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Eleven thousand, three hundred Naira (N11,300.00) only, in any bank.
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “CCE Weekend programme Application”.
- Enter your Phone Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita
- Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your Phone Number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level result details.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
For support, contact:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Hotline: 08139833300
See also: FUTO Part-time CCE School fees.
Please click on the twitter / facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.