The Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO Supplementary Admission List (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Batch) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has been published on the University’s website for checking. All the candidates who applied for supplementary admission can now proceed to check their admission status.
WE are using this medium to inform the members of the general public and most especially all the candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University Of Technology Owerri (FUTO) that the supplementary list of admitted students for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
Applicants who participated in the FUTO Post UTME Admission Screening and are yet to be admitted into the Institution, can now check their admission status.
How to Check FUTO Supplementary Admission List (UTME)
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri, supplementary admission list has been uploaded on the school portal and candidates can access it by following the procedure below;
- You can access FUTO Batch A supplementary admission list HERE
- Check Batch “B” Supplementary List HERE
- Click Here to Access Batch C
- Click Here to Access Batch D
- Click Here to Access Batch E
- Click Here to check Batch E (Addendum 1)
- Click Here to check Batch E (Addendum 2)
Or follow the procedure below to access and print your admission notification slip.
1. Visit the FUTO portal http://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatusRegular.aspx
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
3. Click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button to have access to your admission status.
Admitted Candidates: Payment of FUTO Acceptance Fees has commenced, all those whose names appeared on the Batch A, are advised to proceed with the registration immediately.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.