The Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO Supplementary Admission List, 2018/2019 Academic Session has been published on the University’s website for checking. All the candidates who applied for supplementary admission can now proceed to check their admission status.
WE are using this medium to inform the members of the general public and most especially all the candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University Of Technology Owerri (FUTO) that the supplementary list (Batch A, B, C, D and E) of admitted students for 2018/2019 session has been released.
How to Check FUTO Supplementary Admission List (UTME)
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri, First, Second and Third Batch supplementary list has been uploaded on the school portal and candidates can access it by following the procedure below;
1. Visit the FUTO portal http://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatusRegular.aspx
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
3. Click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button to have access to your admission status.
How to check FUTO Batch C Supplementary List
- Go to the college portal @ https://futo.edu.ng/2018/11/14/supp-batch-c-2018-2019/
- Enter your Name on the search box and click submit.
Admitted Candidates: Payment of FUTO Acceptance Fees has commenced, all those whose names appeared on the Batch A, B, C, D and E are advised to proceed with the registration immediately.
FUTO Batch ‘E’ Supplementary List
All the candidates who applied for the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Supplementary Admission are hereby inform that the management has released additional Batch E supplementary list and should proceed to check their admission status immediately.
- Go to the admission checking portal here: https://futo.edu.ng/2019/02/23/supp-admission-batch-e-add/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and/or any of your names on the Search box
- Then click on the “Submit” button to confirm your admission status.
Related: FUTO Direct Entry Admission List out
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.