Update: The FUTO Supplementary Form deadline has been extended to Thursday 31st October, 2019, for 2nd batch.
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO Supplementary Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is out – See how to apply below;
We are using this platform to inform all interested candidates who must have participated in the 2018/2019 FUTO Post-UTME exercise and obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180, that the University will commence online registration for the 2019/2020 Supplementary Admissions exercise on Wednesday, 28th August, 2019.
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Form
Please note: Candidates who did not participate in the FUTO 2019/2020 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University official website @ futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2018/2019 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of Eleven Thousand Naira (N11,000.00 only) using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) – (iii).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
List of FUTO Supplementary Courses
See the list of Departments with vacancies, for Federal University of Technology, Owerri supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight.
[Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8:]
|S/NO.||SCHOOL||DEPARTMENTS||Minimum Aggregate Score|
|1.||AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY||AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS (AEC)||45|
|2.||AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION (AEX)||45|
|3.||ANIMAL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (AST)||45|
|4.||CROP SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (CST)||45|
|5.||FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY (FAT)||45|
|6.||FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||45|
|7.||SOIL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (SST)||45|
|8.||COMPUTING & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||CYBERSECURITY (CYB)||50|
|9.||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IFT)||50|
|10.||SOFTWARE ENGINEERING (SEN)||50|
|11.||ENGINEERING & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||AGRICULTURAL & BIORESOURCES ENGINEERING (ABE)||45|
|12.||FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (FST)||45|
|13.||MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING (MCE)||55|
|14.||POLYMER & TEXTILE ENGINEERING (PTE)||45|
|15.||HEALTH TECHNOLOGY||ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE (EHS)||45|
|16.||BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES||BIOLOGY (BIO)||45|
|19.||PHYSICAL SCIENCES||CHEMISTRY (CHM)||45|
|24.||ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (EVM)||45|
|25.||QUANTITY SURVEYING (QSV)||45|
|26.||SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS (SVG)||45|
|27.||URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING (URP)||45|
- Candidates must have uploaded their correct O’Level results on JAMB portal.
- Candidates who did not participate in the 2019/2020 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
FUTO Supplementary Form Closing Date
The sales and submission of Federal University of Technology Owerri Supplementary Application Form is
Friday 13th September, 2019. The deadline has been extended to 31st October, 2019.
For support, contact: via email; firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number; 08139833300.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.