The Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Postgraduate Acceptance Fee and Payment Procedure of newly admitted candidates for the 2019/2020 Academic Session have commenced.
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri has released the procedure for the payment of acceptance fee by the newly admitted postgraduate students for the 2019/2020 academic session.
In regards to the released FUTO Postgraduate Admission List, the management requested all the admitted candidates to pay the sum of forty-two thousand naira (N42,000.00) only through REMITA Platform.
FUTO Postgraduate Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
- Go to the college’s portal at https://portal.futo.edu.ng/PGaccountVerification to activate your student portal account.
- After activating your account, visit https://portal.futo.edu.ng/Login to login.
- Drop down the Acceptance Menu, then select Pay PG Acceptance
- New students are required to select (2019/2020) as the current session, then submit to generate the acceptance invoice.
- Go to the bank and make payment with your PG Acceptance invoice using the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) number on your invoice.
- Visit your Profile Account again, Login with your username and password
- Drop down the Acceptance Menu, select Pay PG Acceptance, then submit to obtain your PG Admission letter.
- Proceed to the PG School and meet your Departmental Schedule Officer with originals of your credentials/certificates, photocopies and passport photograph
- Proceed to your Department for Departmental clearance.
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.
Leave a Comment