Update: The Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise, Examination Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details Has Been Announced for the 2016/2017 academic session- See How to Register Below;
This is to inform all candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) as their first choice Institution in the 2016 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 and above that the admission screening has been announced.
1. FUTO Online post utme admission screening registration commences on Friday, 29 July, 2016 and ends on Friday 12 August, 2016.
Aspirants who fails to register within the stipulated period WILL NOT be screened. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
How To Apply for FUTO Admission Screening
Step 1) From a PC connected to the internet, go to the University website at: www.futo.edu.ng
Step 2) Click on Prospective students.
Step 3) Click on “Click to Apply” under 2016/2017 Admission Screening Application.
Step 4) Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided and.
Step 5) Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM card).
Step 6) Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
Step 7) Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
Step 8) Proceed with the completion of the form.
Step 9) Correctly enter your O’Level results.
Step 10) Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2016 UTME Result, O’Level results, First School Leaving Certificate, Birth
Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
Step 11) Confirm your entries.
Step 12) Submit your application.
Step 13) Print out your acknowledgement slip and await the announcement from the University.
2. Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00).
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
2. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose
his/her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Any candidate who supplies false information will be disqualified.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.