Latest Update on FUTO Post-UTME Form 2020/2021.
All the candidates who selected the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) are aware that the University Portal has been open since August 4th, 2020, for the registration of the 2020/2021 PUTME screening exercise.
However, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused a major delay in the 2020/2021 Admissions Exercise with the directive from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) that Institutions should postpone PUTME screening exercises pending the conclusion of the 2020 WASSCE and NECO SSCE Examinations.
Consequently, following the release of the 2020 WASSCE and NECO SSCE results, please be informed that the University is set to commence the 2020/2021 PUTME Screening Exercise. In this regard candidates who registered for the Exercise should note as follows:
Candidates who did not choose FUTO as first choice University but scored a minimum of 180 are requested to register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution. CANDIDATES WHO DID NOT CHOOSE FUTO AS FIRST CHOICE UNIVERSITY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
Candidates who registered with awaiting results should immediately upload their WASSCE and NECO SSCE results to the University portal on/before Friday, January 29, 2021.
All candidates should also upload their WASSCE and NECO SSCE results to the JAMB portal as earlier directed.
Direct Entry candidates should ensure that their academic transcripts have been forwarded to the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri because any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
JOHN U. NNABUIHE
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO Post-UTME Screening Form, Examination Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details Has Been Announced for the 2020/2021 academic session- See How to Register Below;
This is to inform all candidates who chose the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) as their first choice Institution in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 and above that the admission screening has been announced.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020 UTME Result.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
Candidates who did not choose the Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO as First Choice University during Jamb Registration, but scored a minimum of 180 in their 2020 UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution. This is to enable JAMB transfer their data to FUTO for further necessary action.
1. FUTO Online post-UTME admission screening registration commences on Tuesday, 4th August 2020, and closes on Tuesday, 1st September 2020. Aspirants who fail to register within the stipulated period WILL NOT be screened. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
How To Apply for FUTO Post UTME Registration
Step 1) Go to the University website at www.futo.edu.ng
Step 2) Click on Prospective students HERE.
Step 3) Click on the link 2020/2021 POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application.
Step 4) Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
Step 6) Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
Step 7) Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
Step 8) Proceed with the completion of the form.
Step 9) Correctly enter your O’Level results.
Step 10) Confirm your entries and then Submit your application.
Step 12) Print out your acknowledgment slip and await the announcement from the University.
2. Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Candidates who successfully complete the above-stated FUTO Post-UTME registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
See also: Nekede Polytechnic Post UTME Form
In addition, all Candidates who applied for the FUTO Post-UTME should check their e-mails and phones for information on their assigned date, time, batch, and venue of the exercise.
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
2. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose
his/her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal 0n or before Tuesday, 1st Sept. 2020.
4. Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
For Direct Entry Candidates: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on or before Tuesday, 01 September 2020.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
FUTO Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of the Federal University of Technology Owerri Post UTME Screening Form will end on Tuesday, 1st September 2020.
For support, contact: E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Hotline: 08139833300
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.