The Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO Post-UTME Screening Form, Examination Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details Has Been Announced for the 2019/2020 academic session- See How to Register Below;
This is to inform all candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) as their first choice Institution in the 2019 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 and above that the admission screening has been announced.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in the 2019 UTME Result.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
Candidates who did not choose Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO as First Choice University during Jamb Registration, but scored a minimum of 180 in their 2019 UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
1. FUTO Online post utme admission screening registration commences on Friday 21st June, 2019 and closes on Friday 29th July, 2019. Aspirants who fails to register within the stipulated period WILL NOT be screened. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
How To Apply for FUTO Post UTME Registration Form
Step 1) Go to the University website at: www.futo.edu.ng
Step 2) Click on Prospective students.
Step 3) Click on the link 2019/2020 POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application.
Step 4) Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
Step 6) Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
Step 7) Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
Step 8) Proceed with the completion of the form.
Step 9) Correctly enter your O’Level results.
Step 10) Confirm your entries and then Submit your application.
Step 12) Print out your acknowledgement slip and await the announcement from the University.
2. Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
See also: Nekede Polytechnic Post UTME Form
FUTO Post UTME Screening Date
The FUTO Aptitude Test will now hold on;
- Monday, July 29th 2019.
The specific time and date for the individual candidate would be communicated in due course.
Update: FUTO Post UTME Screening date for 2019/2020 admission exercise has been postponed! See full details here
Important Notice: All applicants who scored a minimum of 180 and above in 2019 UTME and did not put the Institution as First choice but applied to FUTO for the 2019/2020 Post-UTME Screening are hereby advised to go to JAMB website and change their First choice University to Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO).
This is to enable JAMB transfer their data to FUTO for further necessary action.
In addition, all Candidates who applied for the FUTO Post-UTME should check their e-mails and phones for information on their assigned date, time, batch and venue of the exercise.
FUTO Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of FUTO Post UTME Screening form has been extended to Friday 26th July, 2019. Please take note.
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
2. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose
his/her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal 0n or before August 31st, 2019.
4. Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
For Direct Entry Candidates: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on or before Friday, August 30th, 2019.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
For support, contact: E-Mail: email@example.com Hotline: 08139833300
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.