This is to inform all the applicants that made The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) as their choice that the school management is inviting them for the FUTO 2013/2014 post UTME screening test which has been scheduled to hold as follow;
Notice: The below is the Time table for futo post utme screening exercise, you can access the full registration details on how to obtain the Futo registration access pin, online registration of candidates’ and other relevant details at our post titled: FUTO Post UTME Application 2013/2014 Guideline by CLICKING HERE.
FUTO Post UTME Time Table for 2013/2014 Session
GROUP1: Tuesday, July 30, 2013:
Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
Materials & Metallurgical Engineering (MME)
Agricultural Engineering (AGE)
Civil Engineering (CIE)
Chemical Engineering (CHE)
GROUP 2: Wednesday, July 31, 2013:
Petroleum Engineering (PET)
Mechanical Engineering (MEE)
Polymer & Textile Engineering (PTE)
School of Health Technology (SOHT)
School of Environmental Technology (SOET)
GROUP 3: Thursday, August 01, 2013
All Departments in the following Schools:-
(i)School of Science (SOSC).
(ii)School of Agriculture & Technology (SAAT).
(iii)School of Management Technology (SMAT) &
Department of Food Science and Technology (FST)
All Eligible Candidates for the futo putme screening should come with the following documents:
- HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
- Two clear copies of the printout of the completed on-line registration form.
- UTME result slip and photocopy, (to get your original JAMB result slip which is needed for your screening, please Click Here).
- e-Tranzact payment slip used for registration.
- Post-UTME on-line Registration form.
Instructions for Candidates
1. The Federal University of Technology, Futo Registration Portal will close on midnight 26th of July, 2013 and open for Direct Entry students on 2nd August, 2013. Meanwhile, all form of application and registration will close on midnight 8th of August, 2013.
2. GSM phones, calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue and mostly into the screening halls.
3. No candidate is allowed to register more than once,any candidates found doing this will be automatically be disqualify for admission.
Please share this info with our friends on facebook and twitter.