ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Matriculation Ceremony Date for the 2020/2021 Academic Session has been announced.
This is to inform all the candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2020/2021 academic session that the management has re-scheduled the matriculation ceremony as follows;
FUTO Matriculation Date
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri 39th matriculation ceremony of newly admitted candidates for the 2020/2021 session will now hold as follows;
The FUTO Matriculation Ceremony has been scheduled to hold on Friday, 8th October 2021
Time: 11:00 am
Venue: FUTO Convocation Arena
All Matriculating Students are hereby directed to note the following;
- Each candidate is expected to pay the sum of Two thousand Naira (N2,600.00) only for the matriculation brochure at FUTO Microfinance Bank convert the teller to receipt at the Bursary desk at the bank and collect brochure at the matriculation venue.
- Obtain Academic Gown from your Department at no further cost on presentation of school fees and matriculating brochure receipt.
- Return the Academic Gown to your Department no later than 3.00 pm on Tuesday, October 12th, 2021.
- All mutilated or lost gowns shall attract a penalty of Eight Thousand Naira (N8,000.00) only for each procession. led by the SAO, starts at 10.00 am from the Macho man (roundabout, after the bridge) in an orderly manner to the Arena.
- Obtain your serial number from your SAO for use during the procession, sitting at the venue, and for the signing of the matricula.
- Ensure that you sign the matricula at the venue immediately After the ceremony
- No sitting at the venue before the procession
- Subject yourself to control by your DAO/SAO
The ceremony will mark the formal admission of first-year students to pursue various academic disciplines at the Institution.
Read also: FUTO Academic Calendar for 2020/2021 Session
Please click on the Twitter/Facebook buttons to share this news with your friends.