The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) JUPEB Admission List (Batch A, B, C) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is out online. See how to check your admission status below.
This is to inform the general public that the management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has released the 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch List of candidates who are admitted into its non-residential Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2021/2022 academic year.
How to Check FUTO JUPEB Admission List
candidates who are offered admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2021/2022 academic session can follow the steps below to check their status.
- Go to the FUTO JUPEB Admission checking portal at https://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules_Jupeb/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx
- Select your session (i.e. 2021/2022)
- Enter your Application Number in the required column and
- Click on the “submit” button to view your admission status.
Read Also: FUTO Supplementary Admission List.
Instructions for Admitted Candidates
Payment of Fees
- Login to the FUTO website at portal.futo.edu.ng with your APPLICATION NO as username and password
- Click on “Pay Acceptance”, ‘ Pay school fees’ and “Hostel allocation” to generate your payment invoice.
- Proceed to any bank of your choice to pay using your RRR code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCards.
After a successful acceptance fees payment online
- Print your acceptance receipt – (ADMISSION LETTER)
Please click on the Twitter/Facebook buttons to share this info with your friends.
Leave a Comment