THIS is to inform all interested persons that the management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri has announced the sales of the FUTO Direct Entry Application form for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The school authority of Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has enabled the portal for Direct Entry Admission Screening Registration for the 2018/2019 session.
FUTO Direct Entry Admission Requirement
All the applicants who chose the Federal University of Technology, Owerri as their Choice Institution in the 2018/2019 Direct Entry (DE) are hereby invited to apply for an Aptitude Test, provided such candidates are holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
Application commences on Monday, 6th August and closes on Monday, 20th August, 2018.
How to Apply for FUTO Direct Entry Admission
Interested candidates are to proceed to the portal to register following the guidelines below;
1) Visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
2) Click on Prospective students.
3) Click on the link; “2018/2019 Direct Entry Application”. or Click here to Apply for Direct Entry
4) Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
6) Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
7) Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
8) Proceed with the completion of the form.
9) Correctly enter your O’Level results.
10) Enter your CGPA for the OND / HND / First Degree result or A’Level result Grades, JUPEB result and Institution attended.
11) Confirm your entries.
12) Submit your application.
13) Print out your acknowledgement slip.
14) Await the announcement from the University.
2. Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding bank charges.
FUTO Direct Entry Screening Date
The FUTO Direct Entry Aptitude Test will hold from Wednesday, 29th August to Thursday, 30th August, 2018. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
2. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Any candidate who supplies false information will be disqualified.
4. Those who fail to register within the specific period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.