ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Federal University of Technology, Minna, FUTMinna Post UTME / Direct Entry Form, Screening Date, Cut-off Marks, eligibility, and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced.
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Minna for the 2020/2021 academic session that the registration has commenced.
FUTMINNA Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) has been scheduled to commence from Monday, 21st September 2020 and end midnight of Wednesday, 18th November 2020.
FUTMINNA Post-UTME Eligibility
(1) Only UTME and Direct Entry candidates who selected the Federal University of Technology, Minna as their First choice are eligible for the screening exercise.
(2) UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 170 points and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME, except for some selected courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the college’s portal. (Recommended: FUTMINNA Cut off Mark for 2020/2021 Session.)
(3) Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the 2020 JAMB Brochure.
(4) However, candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements (UTME Score + UTME Subject combination) will be allowed to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates. The change of course will attract a processing fee of one thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only.
(5) All candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at not more than two sittings. In addition, Direct Entry (DE) candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
(6) Only ‘O’ Level result print-out(s) downloaded directly from the website(s) of the National Examining Bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of the original certificate(s) should be uploaded for verification.
** Candidates are to ensure that the O’Level Results Uploaded on the University portal are the same with the O’level results uploaded on JAMB CAP Portal.
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening
Eligible applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only through the REMITA platform.
- Go to the colleges’ e-portal (eportal.futminna.edu.ng/) and click on “2020/2021 UPASE”
- On the page that loads up, click on ‘UPASE- DE/UTME Login’
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Upload your ‘O’ level result(s).
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates should also upload their Higher level result(s).
- Choose any other course from the list of Departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on the ‘payment link’ button to proceed to the payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from the application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08168189680 and 08029724802.
FUTMINNA Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The deadline for the sales and submission of the Federal University of Technology, Minna Post UTME Screening Form is Wednesday, 18th November 2020.
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.