The latest information reaching reveals that the school authorities of Federal University of Technology, Minna, (FUTMINNA) yesterday, 16th March, 2014 announced the expulsion of five students whom were involved in examination malpractice.
In a statement released by the university’s Registrar, Mrs Victoria Kolo, this was to serve as a lesson to other students nursing similar ideas. She also went ahead to mention their names and published it on punch newspaper!
The names of the following students has been expelled from Futminna for engaging in Examination Malpractice.
1. Ishola Kolawole, Department of Chemical Engineering;
2. Sani Francis, Agriculture and Bio Resources Engineering;
3. Wole Agbaje, Electrical/Computer Engineering;
4. Akpan Augustus, Chemical Engineering
5. Michael Idahosa, Library and Information Technology.
If you want to study in any University in Nigeria, then you need to buckle up and start ‘jacking’ (reading) if you don’t want the same fate to befall you.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and Facebook.