The Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Admission List (1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Batch) of admitted candidates for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
WE are using this medium to inform the general public and most especially all the 2021/2022 prospective applicants of the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) that the school has released the names of admitted candidates into FUTMinna and it has been uploaded online for checking.
Update: FUTMINNA Undergraduate Admission List ( (1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Batch)) has been uploaded on the College’s portal. Follow the instructions provided below to check your admission status.
How to Check FUTMINNA Admission List
All the candidates who took part in the Post UTME screening exercise can now proceed to check their admission status on the school’s website.
- Step 1. Go to FUTMINNA Admission Checking portal @ eportal.futminna.edu.ng/adms
- Step 2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and any of your names in the spaces provided.
- Step 3. Click on “Submit” and your admission status will be displayed on your computer screen.
Note: The provisional admission is subject to your acceptance of the JAMB Admission and Printing-out of the Admission Letter from the JAMB Portal.
Successfully admitted candidates should visit the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) Portal to “Accept” or “Reject” the admission offer.
FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Payment
Successfully admitted candidates are hereby informed that the acceptance fee payment has commenced – click here for more details.
Candidates are advised to confirm if their names are also available on the Jamb portal – follow the steps below;
- Go to the Jamb Admission checking portal by CLICKING HERE
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” button to view your admission details.
The NigeriaSchool wishes you all the best!
Previous Entry: The Polytechnic Ibadan HND Admission List
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook buttons to share this info with your friends.