The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Advanced Basic Science (UABS) Application Form for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced.
The management is using this medium to invite interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University Advanced Basic Science (UABS) Programme of The Federal University of Technology, Akure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The FUTA UABS Programme is designed to prepare candidates for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level Undergraduate Degree Programmes through the External Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Examination. It is full-time and runs for one academic session of Two (2) semesters.
Admission Requirements & Subject Combinations
- Admission Requirements:
Interested applicants MUST possess five O/Level Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB at not more than two(2) sittings from English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric. Science, Economics, Geography, and Technical Drawing relevant to their proposed course of study.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Geography, Mathematics, Economics
- Physics, Geography, Mathematics
- Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry
- Physics, Economics, Mathematics
- Economics, Mathematics, Biology
- Biology, Mathematics, Physics
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
- Agricultural and Resource Economics (ARE)
- Agricultural Extension and Communication Technology (AEC)
- Animal Production and Health (APH)
- Crop, Soil and Pest Management (CSP)
- Ecotourism and Wildlife Management (EWM)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology (FAT)
- Food Science Technology (FST)
- Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
- Agricultural and Environmental Engineering (AGE)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (CVE)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (MME)
- Mechanical Engineering (MME)
- Mining Engineering (MNE)
- Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)
- Computer Engineering (CPE)
SCHOOL OF SCIENCES (SOS)
- Biochemistry (BCH)
- Biology (BIO)
- Chemistry (CHE)
- Mathematical Science (MTS)
- Microbiology (MCB)
- Physics (PHY)
- Statistics (STA)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)
- Architecture (ARC)
- Building Technology (BDT)
- Estate Management (ESM)
- Industrial Design (IDD)
- Quantity Surveying (QSV)
- Surveying and Geo-informatics (SVG)
- Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCIENCES (SEMS)
- Applied Geology (AGY)
- Applied Geophysics (AGP)
- Marine Science and Technology (MST)
- Meteorology & Climate Science (MCS)
- Remote Sensing & GIS (RSG)
SCHOOL OF HEALTH & HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SHHT)
- Biomedical Technology (BMT)
- Human Anatomy (ANA)
- Physiology (PHS)
SCHOOL OF COMPUTING (SOC)
- Computer Science (CSC)
- Cyber-security (CSS)
- Information Technology (IFT)
- Information Systems (IFS)
- Software Engineering (SEN)
How to Apply for FUTA (UABS) Admission
- Applicants are to visit the college’s portal @ www.futa.edu.ng. Click on CCE Portal and UABS application to create an account.
- Login to your account with your Username and Password. Click on Payment to generate an invoice for the application form.
- Applicants are to pay the application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00 only) excluding bank charges on the Remitta platform only in any bank.
- Login to your account online to confirm payment and complete the online UABS application form. Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip.
- The application opens on Monday, 15th June 2020, and closes on
Saturday, 5th September 2020.
FUTA UABS Entrance Exam Date
The Federal University of Technology, Akure UABS Entrance Examination has been scheduled to hold on Friday, 11th September 2020.
FUTA JUPEB Admission Form Closing Date
The deadline is not specified.
All completed online FUTA Advanced Basic Science (UABS) Application Form with the required relevant documents should be submitted to the university portal. All awaiting results candidates must upload their results on www.futa.edu.ng on or before the closing date.
The listed helplines could be contacted for clarification on issues bordering on the Programme during office hours only: 07061162814, 08074254379, 08034615157.
Recommended: FUTA Pre-Degree Admission Form out
See full details on the attached .pdf document below;
Please click on the Twitter/Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.
Leave a Comment