No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
1. School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
2. School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET)
3. School of Sciences (SOS)
4. School of Environmental Technology (SET)
5. School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS)FUTA PRE DEGREE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Interested candidates should possess five Credit passes in (WASC/NECO/GCE) or equivalent at not more than two sittings in relevant subjects from: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Technical Drawing, Biology/Agric. Science, Economics, and Geography
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
2. Login into your account with your Username and Password. Click on Payment to generate invoice for the application form.
3. Candidates are to pay the application fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00 only) excluding bank charges on e-transact in any bank on the e-transact platform.
4. Login to your account online to confirm payment and complete the online PDS application form.
5. Submit the Online application form and print out a copy of the Examination Schedule slip.
a. The application opens on Monday 4th June, 2018 and closes on Friday 21st September, 2018.
b. Entrance Examination will hold on Friday 28th September, 2018.
c. The underlisted helplines could be contacted for clarification on issue bordering on the registration.
07030347098; 08074254379 and 08189537808.
All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted to the university portal www.futa.edu.ng not later than Friday 21st September, 2018.
See Also: 2018 FUTA Advanced Basic Science (UABS) Application Form now on Sale – Click Here for Full Details.