THE School management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree Science (PDS) Programme, Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA Pre-degree Science (PDS) Programme is full-time and will run for one Academic Session of Two (2) Semesters.
During the Programme, participants will have the opportunity to write the University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and MAY seek admission into the following Schools in the University:
1. School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
2. School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET)
3. School of Sciences (SOS)
4. School of Environmental Technology (SET)
5. School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS)
Interested candidates should possess five Credit passes in (WASC/NECO/GCE) or equivalent at not more than two sittings in relevant subjects from English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Technical Drawing, Biology/Agric. Science, Economics, and Geography.
How to Apply for FUTA Pre-Degree Admission
1. Eligible candidates should visit the official portal of the college at; www.futa.edu.ng. Click on CCE Portal and PDS Application form to Create an account.
2. Login to your account with your Username and Password. Click on Payment to generate an invoice for the application form.
3. Candidates are to pay the application fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00 only) excluding bank charges on e-transact in any bank on the e-transact platform.
4. Login to your account online to confirm payment and complete the on-line PDS application form.
5. Submit the Online application form and print out a copy of the Examination Schedule slip.
a. The application opens on Monday, 15th June 2020, and closes on
Friday 2nd October 2020. All awaiting results candidates must upload their results on the www.futa.edu.ng on or before the closing date.
b. Screening Examination will hold on a date that will be later announced.
c. The listed helplines could be contacted for clarification on issues bordering on the registration, and programs during office hours. 08074254379, 07061162814.
FUTA Pre-Degree Form Closing Date
All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted to the university portal www.futa.edu.ng not later than
Friday 2nd October 2020. The deadline not specified.
See Also: FUTA Advanced Basic Science (UABS) Application Form now on Sale.
Please click on the Twitter/Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.
Leave a Comment